• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this person likely exactly, I cba to trawl through the last few pages

Tweeted images from the gamestop offices in March.
Been on a few PAX panels with Jeff so they're acquainted with each other (Not that it matters too much).
Also has 'big news' to talk about tomorrow (From her twitter a few days ago).

Tweeted images from the gamestop offices in March.
Been on a few PAX panels with Jeff so they're acquainted with each other (Not that it matters too much).
Also has 'big news' to talk about tomorrow (From her twitter a few days ago).

Cool thanks. Yeah could be then I guess.

Also, re: PUBG

8FMfJLb.gif

image.php

I just installed Edith Finch... Let's do this

Hell of a game, enjoy.

Tubobutts

Oh man I almost forgot the best part of a new hire: We get a brand new person to speculate on how much they hate the various other duders and how much the various other duders hate them.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I finished my first playthrough of Nier.

Do the other 2 playthroughs take as long as the first? Cause so far I'm really not seeing what everybody else is apparently seeing.
When everybody was raving about the story of Nier, I assume you were talking about the 2nd or 3rd playthrough, right?

Do the other 2 playthroughs take as long as the first? Cause so far I'm really not seeing what everybody else is apparently seeing.
When everybody was raving about the story of Nier, I assume you were talking about the 2nd or 3rd playthrough, right?

Think of it as chapters and not playthroughs. You're like 1/3 of the way into the game.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

Think of it as chapters and not playthroughs. You're like 1/3 of the way into the game.

2nd playthrough is largely similar but quite a bit faster with some new content

3rd playthrough on is brand new content

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

When I finished A I think I pretty much posted in this thread that if that's all the story amounted to I don't really understand where the praise is coming from.

def sim

I mean... The guy is clearly an ass but I don't necessarly disagree with the fact that the haters are actually worst than the fans.

Yeah, the chat on giant bomb is pretty terrible about this and that might have made him lay it on Jeff for whatever poor reason.

I remembered there being some jokes but I forgot how overwhelmingly silly Full Throttle's credits are, lol. I wish more modern games used the credits as an opportunity to leave players in a certain mood, or to just fit in some fun, stupid stuff. (Though I suppose there are also relatively few movies that really take advantage of the credits as a final chance to set a tone for those who stick around to watch.)

There are some other pretty great moments in that last TLC video that kind of overshadow the ending, particularly the '
now I've got to get a fucking pizza
' and '
the size of a mans penis
' parts. The next best of video might as well just be a reupload of this entire thing.

There are some other pretty great moments in that last TLC video that kind of overshadow the ending, particularly the '
now I've got to get a fucking pizza
' and '
the size of a mans penis
' parts. The next best of video might as well just be a reupload of this entire thing.

Not sure I will ever read a post like this anywhere else, except a GB thread.

Megasoum

Banned
There's a guy that keeps showing up in my "People you may know" on Facebook...

I have no idea who that guy is but that image always reminds me of that Rorie police sketch and makes me laugh every single time lol

FUmK7FT.png

J_Viper

I thought the first playthrough was awesome, then it got worse and worse each additional playthrough.

I feel left out for not liking it. I'm not really not sure where the "Game of the Generation" talk is coming from, there's some aspects of the game that I can only describe as terrible.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I thought the first playthrough was awesome, then it got worse and worse each additional playthrough.

I feel left out for not liking it. I'm not really not sure where the "Game of the Generation" talk is coming from, there's some aspects of the game that I can only describe as terrible.

Having read your complaints I get where you're coming from. Like, if you dislike a certain mechanic more than half of the game uses that certain mechanic, but I think for most people who love the game it's more the narrative and events that played out after C than any super standout gameplay moment (except right at the end for me which is one of the best setpieces of the game for me), though I think B set things up really nicely.

I mean i know the hairband part, I just don't know what the phoenix down moment is. :p

A pheonix is a fantasy bird known for rebirth and renewal. Down is, like bird feather(s). Thus, Pheonix Down isn't some abstract term, but a pheonix feather! This is a revelation to a lot of people.

But man. I distinctly remember looking at Makoto's "headband" and wondering how her hair braid would even work...

Edit: The Fan Art thread has me covered!

Speaking of chat being creepy. Am I the only one on gbgaf that avoids giant bomb chat and comments?

I avoid it only because I extremely rarely am on the site when a live show starts, and always go watch from the beginning instead of starting from wherever they at that time. And since GB doesn't support viewing historical chats based on a point in time there's no point in looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom