• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I tend to not avoid chat, but that's because I'm deeply fascinated by it.

It ties into my whole recent kick of existentialism in a weird way.

RBH

Sorry if it's already been covered, but any word on when they'll be doing something in relation to Mario Kart on the website?

I've been going through my timeline and...what?

bviodwj58.gif

I only get my wrestling from Powerbombcasts.

FHIZ

I've been going through my timeline and...what?

bviodwj58.gif

I only get my wrestling from Powerbombcasts.

You see, the swamp man bought a house in Missouri, and he and the snake man had a fight in it, then he got driven back in a limo to San Jose, where the snake man magically appeared again and was going to win until the Bollywood Boyz attacked him.

danm999

What the fuck was that last TLC ending? The ambulance took her away. Why did they have her again at the end? Is it that they were hallucinating her? Why?!

Megasoum

Banned
Edith Finch spoiler

Holy shit they actually licensed the Halloween theme? haha... Best use of licensed soundtrack so far this year...

Also fuck that song... Creeps me out every time.

danm999

Who killed the dog?

Who was the child Michael's co worker saw in a wheelchair?

What did Michael do for a job?

Who the fuck was the player supposed to be?

Why did John Hurt come to the house in the end? If he suspected Michael murdered the nurse why did he come alone?

Why do I care so much about this piece of shit story?

I think maybe they didn't call the police in that ending.

So it's the Misery ending.

The weirdest part of TLC was when
Kathryn pretended to be Jody and was trying to seduce Michael while saying Daddy

Unless you're into that kinda shit.

Harpuia

How does the end to TLC shape up? Wondering if I should watch it and drift off to sleep tonight. The last episode was pretty funny.

BearPawB

Banned
Look, until any Giant Bomb fan can pose a single interesting question to the staff I am totally good with no call ins.

RANK THE ZELDA GAMES>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only way call in shows work is if the show has a theme, and callers ask questions related to the theme. "ask me anything" will never make a good call in show

Look, until any Giant Bomb fan can pose a single interesting question to the staff I am totally good with no call ins.

The only way call in shows work is if the show has a theme, and callers ask questions related to the theme. "ask me anything" will never make a good call in show

Here are my 30 picks for the SNES Classic what are your thoughts

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

The caller questions are usually better than the emails because brad can't pick them.

BearPawB

Banned
Funny thing is Drew leaving could easily be the explanation.

i honestly assumed it was.
It's a lot of work to screen calls and I assume while Drew was doing that, Jason was busy doing other things. Hard to carve out the time with only one producer

The caller questions are usually better than the emails because brad can't pick them.

And because the callers tend to be european for some reason. That always helps

Just finished Horizon and totally agree with everything most people are saying here. Coming across the city of
Meridian
for the first time is my moment of the year so far (and that includes all the amazing stuff in Zelda). Awesome story that was interesting throughout and had a satisfying ending. Definitely top 3 of the year for me so far. It's the best time to be playing video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom