• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jameson good whiskey?

It's fine. It's not worthy of drinking neat really but it's ok enough to have on the rocks and you don't have to feel guilty about throwing it in a mixed drink if that's your bag. It's good for shots as well, nothing wrong with a shot of Jameson and a beer to chase
anuxi_rum.gif

daveo42

Banned
Cool...spoiled myself on a possible major plot point thanks to looking at some confidant info. I guess I deserve that going to the wiki for info instead of just a guide site.

dcassell

Banned
Dan playing Yooka Laylee in that QL sick reminds me of when I took two Nyquil a few weeks ago and accidentally deleted Horizon and Nier from my PS4. Wasn't frustrated or anything, I just, twice, scrolled down to "Delete" when I was trying to close the apps on the menu.

I also spent an hour trying to beat the robot race in Nier while on those cold meds, completely forgetting about mods to your player character. I can relate to that feeling of bashing your head against something while sick.

dcassell

Banned
Cool...spoiled myself on a possible major plot point thanks to looking at some confidant info. I guess I deserve that going to the wiki for info instead of just a guide site.

Story of my life. I just need to shut everything out. I felt bad just for reading some of the abilities confidants give you eventually. Some of those are fun surprises that are going to be very useful.

BTW P5 is excellent. Maybe not as memorable early on as P4, but after giving it a bit of time to grow, I'm 100% in.

daveo42

Banned
that new hire can't come soon enough.

Rookie mistake.

I think I'll live, but now I'll be waiting for when I get to that point. Oh well...lesson learned. Oddly enough, I spoiled myself on the main villain of P4G looking at a social link guide. Fun times.

Mr. F

Banned
Do people dislike Smithcasts more than Peter Browncasts? Trying to wrap my head around the hierarchy. Kasavin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything though.

Strax

Do people dislike Smithcasts more than Peter Browncasts? Trying to wrap my head around the hierarchy. Kasavin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything though.

When Peter and Jeff aren't talking about old stuff that I've never heard about he's great. Will Smith is great 4x a year.

Damn, Destiny 2 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy are releasing this year. This fucking year. E3 hasn't even started yet.
I love the idea of rainworld.

I just wish that idea is toned down a little bit.

Yeah, I feel it's being too vague. Like overwhelmingly so.
So I guess I have no excuse to not play Bayonetta now, huh?

I'm glad more people get to play one of the best hack and slash games ever made, up there with Devil May Cry 3, MGR, Ninja Gaiden Black and Bayonetta 2(which is better than the first, my GOTY of that year).

G1noRl0.gif

On the other hand, I hope SEGA ports Vanquish because more people deserve to experience that game as well.

Curufinwe

I think I'll live, but now I'll be waiting for when I get to that point. Oh well...lesson learned. Oddly enough, I spoiled myself on the main villain of P4G looking at a social link guide. Fun times.

I spoiled P4 by looking at the Art book that came with with my Gamestop pre-order, and seeing some of the less than happy expressions on the face of
the culprit.

I love both, always enjoy hearing more from both of them. I mean Kasavin is amazing because we barely get any of him anymore but the other dudes are great too. I find it quite sweet actually that Smith continues to make time to be on the Bombcast when he could have easily decided not to.

W̧̛̮̹͉͉͑ͫͧͪ̅̆ͤ̊̓ͦ̌̓̈͘͞I̵̷͖̱̘̼̹̯͇̝̻̻ͯ̏̀̓ͬ̃̓̓ͭ̋̾̌ͭ͢L̨͊̐̒̓̎̀͛̾͋̊҉̶̷̩̦̻̤̦̫̩̭͙͚͕̣͉͇L̸̡̟̟̘̟̗̯͙̓̉̀̊ͧ͝ ̴̵̴̡͔̝̹̰̲̞͚̮͉ͧ̃͋́ͦ͠S͔̯̭̲̰͍ͧ̅̂ͨ̈́̇͑ͬ͊̑͛̎͟͡M̶͇͔̭̯͙͓̻̣͚̮͓͚̗͔̼ͯ̈́͗̋ͫ̋̋ͩͨ̄ͦͫ̕͜͟I̷̡͔̜̭̖͍̮̬͑̍́͛ͫͫͧͥ̀̿̐͛̃̊͝ͅT̵́ͧ̏ͪ̐͟͟҉̵̙̰̺͖̣̟̟̪̬̞̥͈͍͍̹ͅH̵̜̣͍̯͈̣̳̳̝̞̒̃͛͛̀͢͠
̧̧̬̬̭̹̲͇͓̟͕̮͖͔̗̪͖̠͒̃ͨͩͮͦ̊̅ͭ̀͘͜ͅ

Curufinwe

Got stuff to do so, saving that Bombcast for later. Really looking forward to their Scorpio talk especially with Smith being there.

This is the guy who said resolution of videogames doesn't matter because shaders are magic four years ago, so I'm not expecting great insight into Scorpio from him.

Zaph

TiTR is probably my favourite new series, but Soul Calibur? Really?

Didn't Vinny suggest that before and it got shot down?

Mupod

I'm assuming Dan plays Soul Calibur like my little sister did. Which was actually harder to beat than someone actually good because you never knew what to expect. She used Voldo and I had no idea what the hell was going on.

TraBuch

Banned
Watching people that aren't good at fighting games play fighting games isn't really fun. Except for that Mortal Kombat scrub league video, and only because of Ryan and Jeff's commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom