• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
UuOnLGS.png

TraBuch

Banned
I'll never understand why Brad constantly says "Nobody knows why you should buy a PS4 Pro, they won't explain it!"

I mean...If you want slightly better performance/graphics, get a Pro. If you don't care, get a regular. Why is that a difficult concept?

ev0

I'll never understand why Brad constantly says "Nobody knows why you should buy a PS4 Pro, they won't explain it!"

I mean...If you want slightly better performance/graphics, get a Pro. If you don't care, get a regular. Why is that a difficult concept?

Because he doesnt want to want one, so he won't go research it so he won't want one?

Like how he went an spoiled Star Wars for himself in an attempt to justify his idea that it shouldn't exist.

TraBuch

Banned
Because he doesnt want to want one, so he won't go research it so he won't want one?

Like how he went an spoiled Star Wars for himself in an attempt to justify his idea that it shouldn't exist.
It's not even about a lack of research, it's just a very basic concept. It's a slightly more powerful PS4, period.

It just always boggles my mind when Brad's all like "Who is this for?"

It's for people that want a slightly stronger PS4.

daveo42

Banned
Brad's comments on the Pro just seems weird to me. Yeah it's not as great as it technically should be, but there are still plenty of good reasons to purchase a Pro.

nier is better than persona 5

While I haven't played Nier, I find it hard for any game to be better than Persona 5.

oti

Banned

Hey dude they should totally waste an E3 presser with guys trying to sell you a box and marketing messages and #brand stories you know. Not with *B-Jeff Posh* those video game trailers and musical performances.

It's not even about a lack of research, it's just a very basic concept. It's a slightly more powerful PS4, period.

It just always boggles my mind when Brad's all like "Who is this for?"

It's for people that want a slightly stronger PS4.

Don't forget. Jeff talked about how PS4 Pro wasn't doing enough compared to a PC and how easy it was to build a PC yourself to then struggle to build a PC on UPF.

It's as if they live in a magical kingdom in which prices and costs don't exist. If that's the case then sure, PS4 Pro should either be a 1080 as a console or not exist at all.

ryseing

Also for increased VR performance. But they despise PSVR so w/e.

(Their issues with the headset are valid but it is notable that they are one of the few major sites that had issues of that severity).

Also for increased VR performance. But they despise PSVR so w/e.

(Their issues with the headset are valid but it is notable that they are one of the few major sites that had issues of that severity).

Despise is a strong word, I would think they are just completely ambivalent about it, same as the rest of the current VR offerings outside of a few experiences on the Vive.

ryseing

Despise is a strong word, I would think they are just completely ambivalent about it, same as the rest of the current VR offerings outside of a few experiences on the Vive.

They definitely seemed more down on PSVR then they did Oculus/Rift.

There's been enough new releases recently to justify a solely PSVRodeo. Would love to hear their thoughts on DIRT Rally and Starblood Arena.

Curufinwe

Don't forget. Jeff talked about how PS4 Pro wasn't doing enough compared to a PC and how easy it was to build a PC yourself to then struggle to build a PC on UPF.

It's as if they live in a magical kingdom in which prices and costs don't exist. If that's the case then sure, PS4 Pro should either be a 1080 as a console or not exist at all.

The Giant Bomb bubble.

That's weird. I checked the current price on Amazon and they aren't selling PS4 Pros directly right now. It's only resellers who are charging over $400 for new units.

oti

Banned
The Giant Bomb bubble.

This discrepancy is also very obvious everytime Jeff talks about emulation. Dude has like all the games ever in his garage and wants to play those games the most authentic way possible. That's great, but it's not important for 99% of potential customers. The NES mini discussions were also funny in that regard.

hamchan

Now that I've had a sleep on F8 of the Furious, I might dislike what they did even more. Man, the family thing is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom