• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is this Ben's training arc?

Will he remove the belt around his throat during the tournament and show that it actually weighs 30kg?

Jubbe

I've been eyeing Shadow Warrior 2 and it says 8 gigs minimum. I dunno what it does to require, I've run for example vanilla skyrim, metro 2033+last light just fine, but I imagine a newer game(The newest game I've played on my PC is........hrm....Stardew Valley? lol). would require more than just 8.

I have a 1080, and my PC only has 8gb of RAM and it plays every game on max settings at 60FPS. You don't need more than 8gb for a gaming PC.

Tagyhag

Lol part of me wants them to work on their communication for PUBG, but it's hilarious seeing how things go without it.

"There's a guy coming to you guys in a jeep, he's parking" *Jeff doesn't tell them that he sprinted inside* *Jeff and Alex wait patiently as the guy starts to kill Dan and Brad* *Alex kills Brad*

Had that Jeep dude been more bold, he could have killed all 4.

Ben sounds about the same as he always has. If you want more Ben, the podburglars podcast with him , Nick Robinson and Matt Kessler is hilarious .

I think Ben is around my age (26?) and Abby seems to be even younger, so they both should be given time . Y'all didn't forget about early Brad or early Ryan right?

Nerokis

Really liked Ben in the QL.

Same. He came off as an intelligent, laid back guy with a good sense of humor. For being his first GB video, he also didn't need to be prodded at all to give his opinions or joke around.

Also, I went to the GB subreddit to see other reactions to the hires, and someone there posted Ben's Tumblr. I suspect Jeff made a good decision.

Same. He came off as an intelligent, laid back guy with a good sense of humor. For being his first GB video, he also didn't need to be prodded at all to give his opinions or joke around.

Also, I went to the GB subreddit to see other reactions to the hires, and someone there posted Ben's Tumblr. I suspect Jeff made a good decision.

Yeah I see a similarity between him and vinny in terms of being an ever optimistic dude.

Murder island is good

99ji4IG.gif

These new hires seem great, even if West didn't exactly get a fresh face.

I've been eyeing Shadow Warrior 2 and it says 8 gigs minimum. I dunno what it does to require, I've run for example vanilla skyrim, metro 2033+last light just fine, but I imagine a newer game(The newest game I've played on my PC is........hrm....Stardew Valley? lol). would require more than just 8.

Flying Wild Hog games are stupidly well-optimized. You should be fine (or at the very least find out if you can't handle it before the two-hour refund window).

It's the their most popular show!

They're saying Boo-PF!

Maybe it'll be worth my time this week.

It's the best weekly premium live feature they have in the same way that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 is the best AAA skateboarding game of the generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom