• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumley

Banned
idk how many more segments of them running around aimlessly and then dying I can take

I would like to think they'd all get better at the game, but it took Brad a year to only get marginally better at Hitman so I don't think that will happen.

What surprises me the most is how terrible Jeff is at it. Two times now an enemy has been directly in his face and he hasn't seen them or just reacted super slowly.

Wunder

Can you do anything in pubg other than running around aimlessly and then dying?

of course, there are tons of different strategies you can use. Learning where and how to pick a good drop zone is probably the most important thing, but they also need to be faster with clearing houses and gearing up.

What surprises me the most is how terrible Jeff is at it. Two times now an enemy has been directly in his face and he hasn't seen them or just reacted super slowly.

There was a lot happening during that. I feel that Jeff could do great without having a team.

I don't watch Curb Your Enthusiasm to see Larry excel in social situations, the same way I don't watch Murder Island to see the team play like a bunch twenty year olds with names like XxSniperKillerxX and 20 hours a day to practice.

patapuf

Them being bad at the game is part of the charm imo. Teamkilling each other because they are tense, Dan yelling "help me" as if he was really dying everytime he is down, their ambushes backfiring etc.

Though the good thing about PUBG is that even if they get better there'll still be plenty of random shit happening that's entertaining.

I don't watch Curb Your Enthusiasm to see Larry excel in social situations, the same way I don't watch Murder Island to see the team play like a bunch twenty year olds with names like XxSniperKillerxX and 20 hours a day to practice.

Seriously. Anyone of the guys could pull off a win solo, as alot of the game comes down to random events and luck playing out. Squads are a different story of course, but I'd rather watch them have fun and not start obsessing over whether a hill gives them defilade or not.

If you want serious PUBG go watch someone like Sacriel slowly kill himself streaming 12 hours a day.

Chumley

Banned
Seriously. Anyone of the guys could pull off a win solo, as alot of the game comes down to random events and luck playing out. Squads are a different story of course, but I'd rather watch them have fun and not start obsessing over whether a hill gives them defilade or not.

If you want serious PUBG go watch someone like Sacriel slowly kill himself streaming 12 hours a day.

Never ceases to amaze me how offended some GB fans get at the slightest hint of criticism towards the streams. Relax.

Meneses

Finished Persona 5, clock said 140 hours but you can probably shave off about 15 due to me leaving the game on sometimes.

Great game, even though it feels a bit too long and with too much unnecessary text at some points. I need to give it a bit more time to sink in but right now I don't think it beats Yakuza and Nier for my top games.

Also, weirdly enough, I only cared about a couple characters from the crew. Some of them were actually terrible. I found the off-team Confidants much more interesting overall.

The soundtrack could have been great but it was destroyed by the horrible main singer. The instrumental tracks are dope, though.

I liked the more "innocent" tone in 4 a bit better, but 5 is superior in every practical / gameplay aspect.

Now I don't know what to play. Might go with Kingdom Hearts even though i'm not the biggest fan. Or maybe i'll rent Horizon and try to force myself to play through it for the story, but that might sour me on the game.

Never ceases to amaze me how offended some GB fans get at the slightest hint of criticism towards the streams. Relax.

Sorry, the endless need for some posters to continually post how bad they are at a game gets grating at times, and you have every element of being one of those people. Just a "hot take".

I'm good though, thanks for the advice.

Meguro

Banned
Darksiders 1 was pretty uninspired and boring.
The second one did not do much to change this perception either so I assume this third one will do nothing for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom