• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the first Darksiders. The second one didn't really grab me.

Yeah same. I don't think even the first one would hold up very well now, but idk. It just seemed like it benefited from low expectations (seriously, who thought it wasn't gonna be trash?) and a distinct lack of Zelda-likes. 2 just dragged on forever.

swimbuff

Oh my god Ben actually pays attention to game mechanics and has good short term memory. Giant Bomb Quick Looks will never be the same again.

Gnog seems like a cool fiddly-diddly type of thing to do in VR.

Nice! I loved both games, especially 2 because the world they created was much more fun to explore and varied than the first one although it did get that dragged on feeling near the end of the game. Thinking about it, I also didn't care for the story. I just enjoyed the world, the first one benefits from having a more interesting story and felt tighter on the whole when it came to pacing.

Great start for Ben. He seemed abit nervous at first but after a while everything flowed better. The game looks nice, I guess. It seems that the way to play it though is VR and nothing else.
Problem is that it's harder to do puns with game titles using ben and abby.

Just have everything sound like a Texas thing.

she has a weird thing where she pronounces "Mass" as ”Kat" and "Effect 2" as ”amari Damacy." Probably a Texas thing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So this is where we start TLC questionaires right

I like this review for Tender Loving Care from 1998 (on IMDB)

This movie is actually a computer cd-rom game. But that doesn't make it bad, actually it's the other way around. The actors are great and is really handling this new kind of acting very well. At the beginning it felt a little strange when the actors stared right through the camera and looked at you, but it gave a better impression of being in the movie. The questions given in the movie can be a little stupid sometimes and I never knew what they really where there for. Anyway this is a great movie and it can't be missed, see it and play it.

kiguel182

If there's one think I took from TLC was the great performances. The best performances.

Also, have we analysed the reactions of the crew to the questionnaire frame by frame to create a complete psychological profile yet? I feel like it's the next step.

Jintor

finally caught up on BiTE. That was hella worth the concentration.

BiTE is a step up from second-screen where I can just draw or something, but a nice compromise below 'actually watching a tv show' where I can still do some casual net browsing on the side

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm not so sure about that tbh.

Hmmm...

Trump%2BMocking%2BDisabled%2BReporter.gif

... fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom