• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

i think i liked austin pretty quickly, but dan only ever won me over through sheer attrition. He throws out so many ideas per week a few of them strike gold once in a while

oti

Banned
a332c5b7b80a46ce99dd8e8830916b78.png

Que?

Joeku

Whoever said Ben sounds like Nick Robinson after like 3 pot brownies is dead on.

Is Ben's brother also a famous EDM artist?

And Nick did just recently admit to getting into weed. Follow the money. At least we got a taste of the McElroys being stoned on a recent MBMBaM.

Hasney

Quake Champions: Unfinished will be the hot new weekly show.

EDIT the 21/4 version has a Take 1 that isn't taken out and then a countdown to the real take. Ha.

Curious to see what Quake looks like (haven't watched the videos yet). Since I finished Zelda I finally got back to Doom and beat it last night on ultra violence, that was one hell of a shooter :D. They did a great job at making our feel completely badass and making a challenging but fun campaign.

TW3: Hearts of Stone is up next

danm999

The fight between Nishitani and Majima in this weeks Beast in the East settles an ancient Giant Bomb dispute.

Bat beats knife.

(quake me up) QUAKE ME UP INSIDE

Curious to see what Quake looks like (haven't watched the videos yet). Since I finished Zelda I finally got back to Doom and beat it last night on ultra violence, that was one hell of a shooter :D. They did a great job at making our feel completely badass and making a challenging but fun campaign.

TW3: Hearts of Stone is up next

Jealous. My favorite RPG questline ever.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Well then you have my attention good sir.

For serious though, I'm happy with my spyderco folder for now, but I can seriously see the appeal of collecting knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom