• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the new hire Abby had like 500 followers yesterday right after the announcement, and now she has over 7,000 a day later. That's a pretty nice GB bump.

KingKong

I have to say its very painful to watch people play Quake without strafe jumping. Not just Brad either, entire previews like Rock Paper Shotguns dont mention a word about the movement or passive abilities

Brad's killing spree looked really good. Quake Champions looks awesome but I'm not into the characters having different stats. Sounds like a balancing nightmare. Also, strafe jumping pls.

pizzacat

Banned
Brad's killing spree looked really good. Quake Champions looks awesome but I'm not into the characters having different stats. Sounds like a balancing nightmare. Also, strafe jumping pls.
It really isn't, play it for a bit and you'll see no need to ply as anyone other than quake guy

Seems misguided more than unbalanced

It really isn't, play it for a bit and you'll see no need to ply as anyone other than quake guy

Seems misguided more than unbalanced

I'm definitely going to play it whenever it releases even though my interest in multiplayer games are not as high as it used to be. Like I'd be good for the rest of the day if I just played a few matches of a multiplayer game I'm into. Back in the day I used to play for hours.

killroy87

Any word on if Quake includes a mode that restricts character abilities? I'd have to imagine if that was introduced, it would become the widely accepted default mode pretty much instantly.

2932099-download.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Me: "Brad seems pretty alright at Quake"
Youtube: "OMFG learn to play, I'm triggered so hard by this, you are so bad, uninstall and quit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom