• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
MK8 was fun as a SP and MP game. Kind of disappointed that local MP seems to suffer tho.

MK8 sold well, but Mario Kart Wii sold nearly five times as much as that. Mario Kart is Nintendo's biggest franchise.

That's not really fair when you have Wii hardware sales figures. Even shit sold like hot cakes on the system for at least a few years.

iddqd

Brad playing QC is as horrendous as the comments make it out to be.
He is GLUED to the floor in a game where it should be treated as lava.

How much can we say about playing it? Is the NDA just gone for media?

Man, I hope vinny eventually comes around on kiryu. I mean I guess he kind of has to since he is overall the main protagonist of the series.

Also there are so many more awesome side stories for kiryu that I think would change their opinion of him

So I want to get Mario Kart 8 for the Switch for a month long work trip I have to take at the end of June. I know Nintendo games don't really go down in price, so should I just buy it now with Amazon Prime for $48 and try to restrain myself from playing it for 2 months, or does anyone here think it could go on sale in the next 2 months.

To keep this somewhat GB related, I really hope GB keeps up good content output because I'm pulling a Brad and squirreling away their videos for when I'm away and by myself for a month.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
is will smith still gonna awkwardly show up today
Man, I hope vinny eventually comes around on kiryu. I mean I guess he kind of has to since he is overall the main protagonist of the series.

Also there are so many more awesome side stories for kiryu that I think would change their opinion of him

I've been playing since the first and Kiryu only gets more grating

the best thing they could do to the series is get rid of him

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Brad playing QC is as horrendous as the comments make it out to be.
He is GLUED to the floor in a game where it should be treated as lava.

How much can we say about playing it? Is the NDA just gone for media?

At least he didn't bomb out of the rivercade rumble. >_> <_<

Hindl

So I want to get Mario Kart 8 for the Switch for a month long work trip I have to take at the end of June. I know Nintendo games don't really go down in price, so should I just buy it now with Amazon Prime for $48 and try to restrain myself from playing it for 2 months, or does anyone here think it could go on sale in the next 2 months.

To keep this somewhat GB related, I really hope GB keeps up good content output because I'm pulling a Brad and squirreling away their videos for when I'm away and by myself for a month.

Buy it now. Original MK8 is still basically full price

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
is Tumbleseed just Ice Cold Beer?
icecoldbeer2.jpg

Mupod

they just need to meet Miracle Johnson, do some slot car races and beat one of the five billionaires and I'm sure they'll come around.

Best New Character is less who is going to win and more who from Yakuza 0 is going to win

Majima would be a shoo-in if he was actually new, although from what I understand his Y0 incarnation is very different.

Plenty of kids games they could have mentioned on the beastcast for the PS4. Hell the Kingdom Hearts collection would have been a great buy if you want something Zelda-esque (well the first one is at least). Gravity Rush, Little Big Planet 3, Guacamelee, King's Quest, etc

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
They made up Fury and Strife to take the place of Famine and Conquest

No, I mean the description of the trailer says "Meet Fury, the sister of the Four Horsemen you'll be playing as in the new action-adventure sequel." which to me sounds like there are four horsemen and their sister. Might just be my bad English though

tomhan

They'll all be disqualified because no one will be certain that any character from Y0 is actually new.

In my head I can already hear the hour long discussion about whether or not the characters from Y0 can compete in this category....and I'm actually looking forward to it.

No, I mean the description of the trailer says "Meet Fury, the sister of the Four Horsemen you'll be playing as in the new action-adventure sequel." which to me sounds like there are four horsemen and their sister. Might just be my bad English though

That could mean she is the one sister in the four horsemen category, but that's a terrible way to express that meaning because it also means the thing you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom