• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

No, I mean the description of the trailer says "Meet Fury, the sister of the Four Horsemen you'll be playing as in the new action-adventure sequel." which to me sounds like there are four horsemen and their sister. Might just be my bad English though

Oh yeah you're right, that's just them being bad at English. It's ambiguous enough where you could read it as the Four Horsemen is 3 brothers and 1 sister but that's a bad way to phrase it

This is neither here nor there, but I had a dream last night where I bought a Time Crisis 2 arcade machine and was trying to fix it using the Blitz video as reference. In the dream I kept trying to convince a friend it was a worthwhile purchase because the PS2 guncon doesn't have the gun recoil or foot pedals. Now I'm looking to see how much a Time Crisis 2 machine costs.

Still surprised this hasn't happened to any of the GB crew.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1367674

qOuXowY.gif

Any videos of Abby doing her thing?

I know what to expect with Big Ben. Zero idea who this Abby person is. Still not fully convinced its not Patrick trying to moonlight TBH.

Xater

Any videos of Abby doing her thing?

I know what to expect with Big Ben. Zero idea who this Abby person is. Still not fully convinced its not Patrick trying to moonlight TBH.

She starts next week, so we will see soon enough.

She does seem to be funny though judging by her tweets.

daveo42

Banned
Gnog QL was real good. I'd say that the only think I'll need to get over is Ben's voice. I'm usually not susceptible to vocal fry, but his voice is pretty much that. Won't minimize my impression of him, just something I'll need to get use to.

Tagyhag

Wow that last guy in the Battlegrounds stream cleaned house and avenged his buddies.

It's too bad that the spectating isn't 100% accurate because you can't fully tell what went wrong.

This is neither here nor there, but I had a dream last night where I bought a Time Crisis 2 arcade machine and was trying to fix it using the Blitz video as reference. In the dream I kept trying to convince a friend it was a worthwhile purchase because the PS2 guncon doesn't have the gun recoil or foot pedals. Now I'm looking to see how much a Time Crisis 2 machine costs.

I too have looked at how much a Time Crisis 2 machine costs.

My heart is still broken.

Yay jeff has someone to riff off of again. Ben reminds me of me, in that he seems to be a total giggly goof. Interested in seeing how he does on analysing the videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom