• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stories so far have been
on fire.

tumblr_lv1jdmklpw1qzm6iko1_500.gif

Hindl

Gonna say I agree with Ben. I had 3 times in a row in the 6th palace of Persona where I had made about an hour of progress and RNG just fucked me, either through one-hit kills or crits. And the worst part is that it happened in the same hour, so I was just doing the same area over and over again. I want to get back to it but it's just killed my desire. I'll probably go back to it tomorrow

Wunder

These systems upon systems of running out of time sound really anti me.

I was worried about it too, but really they give you so much time that it's difficult to actually hit the time limit. I think it works out well as long as you don't set out to 100% min/max everything from the first playthrough.

oti

Banned
These systems upon systems of running out of time sound really anti me.

They are pretty cool, unless you want to min-max it. Then it could drive you insane. When I played Persona 4G I generally didn't care expect for the test answers. I looked up all of them. After finishing the game (true ending) I just looked up the stuff I missed on YouTube.

BRADLEY SHOEMAKER (GIANT BOMB) SAYS PERSONA 5 IS TRASH QUOTE IT'S THE RESIDENT EVIL 6 OF JRPGS

Phatmac

Persona 5 will probably be at the bottom of the GOTY list. It's a shame since its way better than P4. It's no surprise that they like P4 better for obvious reasons.

Nerokis

"I donated half of my clothes to a fire"

Alright, time to hop off the Ben train for a bit. Need a moment to contemplate the emotions washing over my petite 6'2 frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom