• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried about it too, but really they give you so much time that it's difficult to actually hit the time limit. I think it works out well as long as you don't set out to 100% min/max everything from the first playthrough.

I'm not watching, but if we're talking about the Palace time limit, what's worked for me is getting them out of the way ASAP then move onto Social Links. If you do that and do Mementos after the palace falls, you'll always be in good shape for the next one with zero deadline pressure.

BearPawB

Banned
I love Persona 4.
One of my fav games of all time.

And Persona 5 has left me pretty cold so far.
I think it is a good game. But after so much time I think my expectations were a little high

Wunder

I'm not watching, but if we're talking about the Palace time limit, what's worked for me is getting them out of the way ASAP then move onto Social Links. If you do that and do Mementos after the palace falls, you'll always be in good shape for the next one with zero deadline pressure.

Yeah, it was in regards to the general time pressure of everything really. But yeah, that strat has worked out well for me as well

Meneses

Ben seems great.

Also, there are a lot of tall people here.

I'm "only" 180cm, too lazy to look it up in murican size but 5'11, or something like that.

DOTA Talk...

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Curufinwe

The generous time limits and ability to cheaply stock up on SP restoring items at three different vending machines make the dungeons in P5 significantly easier to get thru in as few days as possible compared to P3 or P4.

I don't think I'm going to be close to maxing out all the confidants without following a guide, but that's how it's supposed to be for a first playthru, and there's been plenty of time so far to devote to all of them. And only Sojiro has been annoyingly slow to rank up.

Lari

It makes me so happy that giantbomb hired a woman, and she's on my favorite coast crew no less.
Really looking forward to how she'll fit in with the guys and what the dynamic will be like.
From her twitter, she seems very funny.

Wunder

It makes me so happy that giantbomb hired a woman, and she's on my favorite coast crew no less.
Really looking forward to how she'll fit in with the guys and what the dynamic will be like.

Yeah I'm curious to see how much she'll be on camera or whether they'll switch to an off camera production and have her and vinny switch off

SexyFish

Banned

I can only imagine how much her improv experience will come into play when dealing with Dan hi-jinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom