• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Can't believe Brad sets an alarm for 4am to get a few games of PUBG in before work.

If that doesn't sound like GOTY I don't know what does.

daveo42

Banned
pubg will only be goty if it lasts more than a month before the player base falls off a cliff. It also needs to be an actual release unless they do some shady shit by letting EA games on.

Lari

Yeah I'm curious to see how much she'll be on camera or whether they'll switch to an off camera production and have her and vinny switch off

Yes, also I hope it doesn't mean less Backalar on the beastcast.

I can only imagine how much her improv experience will come into play when dealing with Dan hi-jinks.

haha, hopefully she brings her own quirkiness too =D

kai3345

Banned
Yeah I'm curious to see how much she'll be on camera or whether they'll switch to an off camera production and have her and vinny switch off

im suspecting she'll likely be on the beastcast and then more behind the scenes for the main features (with occasional exceptions) a la Jason when he first started.

Curufinwe

Agreed, Backalar is a national treasure.

Even worst case scenario where she does bump him off the Beastcast I'm still pretty excited to see how she turns out.

I don't want her to bump him, but if she told him those kissing noises are super annoying to listen to in your headphones then that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom