• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it stay dead!

maxresdefault_1.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Amiibos are stupid

That's my hot take, like, follow and subscribe

I can't form an opinion on the #NewHires until I know which Overwatch ships they like

I like that cruise ship on Ilios. I didn't know there are other ships in the game, I will google for th....

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Oh yeah, did they talk about the new Valve departure? Does Jeff still think they're going to make Half-Life 3?

Chet was mostly a VR guy though. I doubt him leaving would have much impact on Half Life 3 is they were actually working on it. Which they aren't.

New Premium Series:

Dan and Vinny build an Amiibo shelf

Alternatively: Vinny, Alex and Abby surprise Dan with an intervention about amiibo madness

Oh yeah, did they talk about the new Valve departure? Does Jeff still think they're going to make Half-Life 3?

ehh, I mean none of these departures seem particularly acrimonious. There's no reason that Valve can't hire these or some other writers as contractors, when or if they decide to actually make a good game.

FluxWaveZ

Chet was mostly a VR guy though. I doubt him leaving would have much impact on Half Life 3 is they were actually working on it. Which they aren't.

Fair enough, though that speaks to how long it's been since Episode Two. Major writers gone for the series isn't a good sign, in any case.

ehh, I mean none of these departures seem particularly acrimonious. There's no reason that Valve can't hire these or some other writers as contractors, when or if they decide to actually make a good game.

At this point, that idea seems kinda out there.

Making good games is for suckers. The real money is in skinner boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom