• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have missed it if someone mentioned earlier, but Brad kept mentioning he wanted classic maps in QC, yet he didn't realize the map he was mostly playing on was Q3DM6.

Bacon

Chris with the white car is my go to clip to introduce people to the bombcast. Probably not fair to start with a showstopper but whatevs.

Moaradin

Don't really see the combat complaints for Nier. It doesn't have as much depth as something like Bayonetta, but it's not a character action game to begin with. Compared to any other similar Action RPG like The Witcher or Final Fantasy XV, It's in a different league of its own. It has the polish and responsiveness of a Platinum game, and there is still a bit of depth hidden in the systems if you choose to engage with it.

RcJpa67.png

I hate that I immediately thought about WWE Supercard

derFeef

Don't really see the combat complaints for Nier. It doesn't have as much depth as something like Bayonetta, but it's not a character action game to begin with. Compared to any other similar Action RPG like The Witcher or Final Fantasy XV, It's in a different league of its own. It has the polish and responsiveness of a Platinum game, and there is still a bit of depth hidden in the systems if you choose to engage with it.

Sure, no problems with that and I agree. Does not mean "small" stuff like lock-on and camera can't be better.

TraBuch

Banned
Were Nick, Kessler and Ben interns at the same time? Didn't even notice that Podburglars was a podcast hosted by three former GB interns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom