• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
f55uwu.png

They should replace Andre with Ben

Megasoum

Banned
Ben was good on the Quicklook and same for the podcast.

He only need to learn to ignore the cameras and remember that it's also an audio podcast.

Megasoum

Banned
Holy shit... I thought Brad made a mistake when he called the H1Z1 game "King of the Kill" instead of King of the Hill but it really is called King of the Kill... What a dumb fucking name.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm playing through the Batman Telltale game on PC right now... While it definitly looks and run better on PC than on consoles I still can't really get a rock solid 60FPS, even with my 1080...

FFS Telltale.... Just pay the damn Unreal license fee...

I have chapo on my podcast feed for months but ive never listened to an episode.

it's a very specific brand of humor and politics but it's hooked me real hard. it and the bombcast/beastcast are the two podcasts i follow religiously nowadays

I haven't listened to their stuff but I am really confused about why they make 55k a month on patreon for making two podcasts a week

it's honestly a pretty smart model: no ads on anything and if you want an extra four episodes a month it's $5 an episode. definitely the simplest patreon i've ever seen

TheXbox

Jeff is a rockstar on the podcast this week. Sometimes he can be a little low key with the regular crew, but this week you could tell he was going out of his way to keep it high energy and involve Ben as much as possible.

oakenhild

This has probably been asked before, but I'm trying to get through the Persona 4 endurance run, and it seems a bit slow through 9 episodes. It's somewhat interesting due to Jeff and Vinny, but 99% dialog so far in the game.

How long does it take to really get going? Or were you hooked earlier than this? I'll keep going, but the game itself hasn't hooked me much.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This has probably been asked before, but I'm trying to get through the Persona 4 endurance run, and it seems a bit slow through 9 episodes. It's somewhat interesting due to Jeff and Vinny, but 99% dialog so far in the game.

How long does it take to really get going? Or were you hooked earlier than this? I'll keep going, but the game itself hasn't hooked me much.

Persona 4 does have a notoriously slow, guided start. In a couple more episodes the game opens up and they actually start playing.

With that said the story episodes are the best ones because they have the best Jeff/Vinny riffs.

StoveOven

Banned

The parts with dialogue are more interesting than the parts with gameplay for the most part, so if you're not enjoying it so far I'd suggest dropping it.

oakenhild

Persona 4 does have a notoriously slow, guided start. In a couple more episodes the game opens up and they actually start playing.

With that said the story episodes are the best ones because they have the best Jeff/Vinny riffs.

Thanks for the info. The Jeff/Vinny moments are solid so far, but the game itself is just OK. I'll keep going for a bit longer, at least until 20 episodes to see if I get hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom