• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

iABBPM8.jpg
😳

Mr. F

Banned
Yo fighting game talk rolling into an ad rolling into quake talk. Skip ahead button putting in work.

(Ben is a great fit good job Ben)

Tubobutts

Jeff said that he automatically respects anyone taller than him and he hopes Ben can cure him of that but doesn't Jeff already know Dave Lang?!?!

Skyzard

Banned
Ben seems nice. I think as a first video with him, the bombcast was great.

I wish that mustache would disappear though, it's really bad.

Please Ben.

TraBuch

Banned
Very few people can pull off a mustache without a beard or goatee. Don Frye. Sam Elliot. Freddy Mercury. Carl Weathers. Tom Selleck. Dan Severn. Burt Reynolds. That's about it.

Unfortunately, Ben is not one of those people.

Skyzard

Banned
Yakuza should win Goty. That weekly episode is something I really look forward to, more every week too. They made something really great there.

Skyzard

Banned
God damn, GB are so harsh on vaping.

We get it guys, there are douches that vape. But you know...it helps people quit smoking...take it easy.

The weekly format actually works pretty well because the games styled themselves as a TV serial.

I think you're really right about that. It's fantastic in weekly chunks. I wanted it much faster, but I worry I would have burnt out on it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I want them to actually do more episodes per week mostly because at the rate they're going it's going to take fucking forever and they would be free to stream other games once they get this over with.

Late Shift can definitely be a GBE Playdate. It's basically an interactive movie but there is a lot of choice freedom. I've played it three times and have discovered a lot of different scenes. Trophies are a nice touch too.

Well acted, high quality video.

The best FMV "game" in quite some time.

May-Ling is bae.

LowRoller

Who told Brad Persona 5 is disappointing?!

This game is amazing! Has GAF already turned on the game or what.
It is compared to persona 4 for me. The gameplay is better, but the story is pretty bad and even the characters aren't as engaging. Mokoto was pretty much the only character I liked .

Who told Brad Persona 5 is disappointing?!

This game is amazing! Has GAF already turned on the game or what.

persona 5 is a retread of 2, 3, and 4. Same formula, same beats, same alot of things.

Not to mention it's still archaically grindy.

Persona 5 just isn't that great a game

Meguro

Banned
P5 is going through the internets anticipated game gets released phase.
In a year there'll be a thread on how P5 is pretty good and the cycle will repeat with a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom