• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Only UMD I still have is the one that came packaged with the PSP. No one would take it.

Was it Hellboy? I remember that one being packagd with it everywhere.

Spider-Man was packed with the launch ones.

Man I really want to play puyopuyotetris but it's like $70 on the au eshop. I paid less for Mario kart.

Holy shit, that's insane. Can't you buy from NA eshop instead?

2935863-cp_mariokart8deluxe_ql.00_02_36_45.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
King Boo joins us to revisit the greatest Mario Kart since Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed.

daveo42

Banned
I'd have to look, but I think I have a demo UMD stached somewhere. UMDs were weird, even more so than mini discs or zip drives.

LiK

I'd have to look, but I think I have a demo UMD stached somewhere. UMDs were weird, even more so than mini discs or zip drives.

Yea, I think I own 3 UMDs total. The Sampler and Spider-Man that came with NA launch units and FF Advent Children.

mhanna49

Neo Member
I have Classic Albums: Metallica's Black Album, Classic Albums: Iron Maiden: Number Of The Beast and Viva La Bam Season 1 on UMD. I think I watched all of the them a couple times. By the time I bought my PSP, they were around $1 or $2 each and figured why not. lol

daveo42

Banned
Yea, I think I own 3 UMDs total. The Sampler and Spider-Man that came with NA launch units and FF Advent Children.

I have a few, like a copy of Portable OPS, Silent Hill Origins (why), a copy of Type-0 (because I'm an idiot), one of the Namco collections, and maybe 1 or 2 other games and/or demos. I'm not at home, so I'd have to look. Oddly enough this reminds me that Crisis Core isn't available for download for the Vita.

LiK

I have a few, like a copy of Portable OPS, Silent Hill Origins (why), a copy of Type-0 (because I'm an idiot), one of the Namco collections, and maybe 1 or 2 other games and/or demos. I'm not at home, so I'd have to look. Oddly enough this reminds me that Crisis Core isn't available for download for the Vita.

Oh, I as referring to movies. In terms of PSP games, I have a pretty big collection. There were so many sales and I actually played my PSP a bunch.

daveo42

Banned
Oh, I as referring to movies. In terms of PSP games, I have a pretty big collection. There were so many sales and I actually played my PSP a bunch.

Oh right, I should probably wake or get coffee before posting. I skipped all of the movie and music stuff, but I always thought of getting the 5th Element on UMD then realized I'd never actually watch it. Surprised so many UMD films came to the system. Music though was cool, but I'd just load up a bunch of mp3s and listen that way.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Only UMD I still have is the one that came packaged with the PSP. No one would take it.
I still have my copy of Zack Snyders "Dawn of the Dead" and the original Romero "Dawn of the Dead".

I bought those on purpose.

i totally quoted the wrong thing

(in the beginning of the quick look Alex says that he always tells people that they don't have to get this if they already bought MK8 on the Wii U but then remembers that this doesn't apply to a lot of people. meanwhile MK8 sold more than 8 million copies, which is quite a lot if you ask me.)

hamchan

i totally quoted the wrong thing

(in the beginning of the quick look Alex says that he always tells people that they don't have to get this if they already bought MK8 on the Wii U but then remembers that this doesn't apply to a lot of people. meanwhile MK8 sold more than 8 million copies, which is quite a lot if you ask me.)

It's like 1/4 of what MK can sell if it wasn't limited by the low user base of the Wii U.

LiK

Sonic All-Stars Transformed is actually really good. I only hated the timed trial missions. Some of them are fucking hard.

oti

Banned
whatever, man

enjoy paying 60 dollars for the battle mode patch

I enjoy both, actually. MK8 for 55 Euros for the battle mode and handheld patch and Sonic Racer for 5 Euros on Steam.

They should totally release the Sonic Racer game on Switch. It's good.

ArjanN

Sonic All-Stars Transformed is actually really good. I only hated the timed trial missions. Some of them are fucking hard.

Sonic Transformed is more of an actual racing game than Mario Kart, MK always skewed more towards being a party game, which is also why the items worked the way they did, i.e. letting people rubberband back from last place.

He was just referencing that "don't expect too much" quote from Yoko Taro.

LiK

I'm dying when they were talking about Hitman playing in an e-sports tournament.

If I had known the series was this big I would've bought this sealed copy I found last Christmas. It was around $30 at the time. Probably more now.

I paid $50 for a sealed copy just 2 months ago. Used copies were going for around the same price on eBay.

What are the chances of Abby being part of the e3 conference streams? I know Jason and drew have never been part of them, but It would be great to have a woman on them.

Catvoca

Banned
What are the chances of Abby being part of the e3 conference streams? I know Jason and drew have never been part of them, but It would be great to have a woman on them.

Probably slim I'd imagine. Like you said, she'll most likely be filling in that Jason/Drew role, especially since the West coast haven't replaced Drew yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom