• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competitive Dan appears!
bvnsqkwp.gif

strafer

man, remember when dan and jeff planned that ultimate mario maker level for Patrick and then they inception streamed it?

Good times.

Kassu

Banned
I really hope the next two Mario Kart games are called Mario Kart 9 and Mario Kart X.

Mario Kart vs DC Universe is fine too

eot

Banned
Brad "I really hope there are some classic maps forthcoming" while playing on Q3DM6, one of the most classic maps, seemingly unaware of it.

8 did. Especially with Deluxe fixing the battle mode. Unless you're really into the two character switching from Double Dash

The two characters is good because you could have two items at once. Which, er, now you can anyway!

I do wish they brought back the character-specific special items though. Especially now we've got Link etc in the game.

Xater

Brad "I really hope there are some classic maps forthcoming" while playing on Q3DM6, one of the most classic maps, seemingly unaware of it.

He also asked if he is actually not that great at Quake, while never even attempting to strafe jump. Are we playing Quake or not?

I need a Breaking Brad Tumbleseed feature.

Even from just watching that QL, I feel like Jeff's correct with the speed of the controls.

It seems like the type of game where you'd just want to FLOOR it and try to whip up the screen between the holes, and not be at a set/slower pace.

I feel like I had a physical game as the kid that had this same concept too, but it was automated and just pushed the bar up while you tried to tilt the game itself.

That was true up until 8

We haven't seen Mission Mode since Mario Kart DS, and for some reason they never did special items outside of Double Dash.

Mario Kart's frustrating since you're not guaranteed to ever see something you like in another game.

and don't try to act like Mission Mode is inessential, because it's easily the best single-player mode in the entire series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom