• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbg08uon.gif

Adam's reaction will forever be the best.

ev0

I really wonder how Bethesda's no review policy is going to affect their game sales in the end.

Doom had almost anti-hype at launch, but ended up surprisingly good and reviewed well. But its Doom and people know the ip.

Dishonored 2 is where Prey is now, no one was talking about it and . But it ended up pretty good and reviewed well- but the reviews came too late to grab that kind of crowd who would jump on it (also got sent out during the holidays)

Prey seems even more subdued than DH2 was, and they had to put out a demo and are relying on influencers to market the game for them.

Not every IP they have is Elder Scrolls or Fallout that they can expect people to buy no matter what.

I'm really hyped for the next Wolfenstein but who knows

Catvoca

Banned
I saw Dishonored 2 in a store the other day and it's price has dropped so much it was cheaper than the Dishonored PS4 remaster.

Valtýr

Man, I would have loved to have seen Vinny's reaction to this (Spoilers for Yusuke rank 5 in Persona 5.)
tumblr_odw4s76YwL1vawqjco1_500.gif

They are in a church trying to recreate the anguish Jesus Christ felt on the cross, obviously.

This is one of the best moments of the game so far for me. I had to stop playing for about 10 minutes because I was laughing too much.

daveo42

Banned
I'm not buying any new games before I finish either Nier, Zelda or Torment.

But Prey tho...

Also my friends forced me to buy Battlegrounds

You have good friends. Prey also looks like it could be real meh.

GIVE HIM THE BLUE STEEL!

Man, I would have loved to have seen Vinny's reaction to this (Spoilers for Yusuke rank 5 in Persona 5.)
tumblr_odw4s76YwL1vawqjco1_500.gif

They are in a church trying to recreate the anguish Jesus Christ felt on the cross, obviously.

So does Yusuke actually develop a personality if I get deep enough into his social link? Right now he's definitely the most, uh, disposable of the group.

eot

Banned
I was talking about actual DM6, you know, from Quake, the first one. Sorry you have bad taste in Quake maps.

Classic would be original DM6 though

Edit: Oh snap!

Hey, I love me some Quake World, just thought it was funny since it's maybe the second most iconic Q3 map.

Tbf I only recognized it a few minutes in thanks to the big rework.

I guessed it just from the pre-match countdown screen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom