• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Man, I would have loved to have seen Vinny's reaction to this (Spoilers for Yusuke rank 5 in Persona 5.)
tumblr_odw4s76YwL1vawqjco1_500.gif

They are in a church trying to recreate the anguish Jesus Christ felt on the cross, obviously.

MKDS's mission mode was brilliant yeah. But that's why Crash Team Racing, featuring the best single-player content of any kart racer, is part of the trinity.

Curufinwe

Dear Ben,
Please clear your throat and project your voice. You sound sick. Otherwise you're doing a fine job already.

He can talk like Grover for all I care if he keeps coming up with gems like "......it depends how you define good".

I bought a refurbished Wii U for Bayonetta 2, and it was worth it, but I only ended up buying two other games (XCX and TMS). I just don't find the usual Nintendo first party games appealing at all.

Megasoum

Banned
Yes. It's hard to talk about why that game is awesome without spoiling the fuck out of it. It deserves more attention and it deserves more people talking about it.

I totally agree and it's in my top 3 for the GOTY so far for sure but it's not really the kind of game that is good for goofing around on a stream... And I doubt they could do it 100% serious.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
Brad "I really hope there are some classic maps forthcoming" while playing on Q3DM6, one of the most classic maps, seemingly unaware of it.

I was talking about actual DM6, you know, from Quake, the first one. Sorry you have bad taste in Quake maps.

I totally agree and it's in my top 3 for the GOTY so far for sure but it's not really the kind of game that is good for goofing around on a stream... And I doubt they could do it 100% serious.

Any attention to that game is a good thing, I feel. I mean, they played Life Is Strange in its entirety(which granted, has more leeway for goofing around I'll give you that).

BearPawB

Banned
Never really played any quake. Was all about that UT though.

And the best thing about those games was always custom maps. Especially any map where you were the size of a rat going around a house

Hjod

Banned
We got told again.

It got too rowdy in here.

And PSA time, everyone that owns a 4K HDR TV needs to buy Planet Earth 2 on UHD.

post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-I-NYgW.gif

Still havent started Persona. Kinda got most of the way to a platinum in Zero Dawn instead so I should go all the way since its pissy easy to get.

Now I think I should name my Persona guy Oscar Mike

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm not buying any new games before I finish either Nier, Zelda or Torment.

But Prey tho...

Also my friends forced me to buy Battlegrounds

LiK

But Prey tho...

Also my friends forced me to buy Battlegrounds

Prey looks like a sale game in about a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom