• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Vinny gingerly try to time and aim his items on Baby Park is a harrowing warning on the ravages of time and parenthood

That and going for SNES Rainbow Road when the N64 remake is available. Well, less parenthood, more just time. One of those is a classic and it's not the older one!

what?! The ONLY classic tracks are SNES tracks

The SNES tracks are fine. Whatever. The classic Mario Kart tracks are stuff like Baby Park, Airship Fortress, Bowser Castle DS, Banshee Boardwalk, Waluigi Pinball, Yoshi Circuit.

I don't really rate MK64 too highly but the real course design begins there.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Do I miss anything in Nier if I just run past all the enemies I don't have to fight?
I really hate playing as
9S and his fucking terrible hacking mini game

Do I miss anything in Nier if I just run past all the enemies I don't have to fight?
I really hate playing as
9S and his fucking terrible hacking mini game

I know the feeling. I loathed the hacking shit and his moveset. But there are some pretty important side quests. Ignoring enemies is no big deal tho

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I know the feeling. I loathed the hacking shit and his moveset. But there are some pretty important side quests. Ignoring enemies is no big deal tho

Wait, he has his own sidequests?
I started skipping them too because so far none of them were interesting in the first playthrough.

I started skipping them too because so far none of them were interesting in the first playthrough.

Some, yeah. I recommend doing the ones with a story hook and skipping the collectathon ones. There's one in particular, a murder mystery let's say, that's well worth seeing through.

I don't blame people for skipping sidequests (hacking is great though), but yeah, you unlock more sidequests and there are a few that are... not integral, but add a lot of context to eventual story beats.

j6iuh7.gif

This may be just me, but when I was listening to the Bombcast, Ben at times sounded like he could be a younger version of H. Jon Benjamin (Bob from Bob's Burgers, Archer from Archer, etc.)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't care too much for the writing in P5 but I'll say this

Kawakami is probably the first time I've seen a female character written realistically in a Japanese game

So does Yusuke actually develop a personality if I get deep enough into his social link? Right now he's definitely the most, uh, disposable of the group.

Yusuke is criminally underutilized. I wish he had more time to shine in the game. He has one of the better social links in the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom