• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

God Hand is a PS2 on PS3 game at least. That's a game I always wanted to like but it just never hit its stride for me. Action games to me are about flow. If I can't hit a good flow, it just never feels right.

God Hand is a game that took time to make sense for me, it definitely flows well once you're good at it, but it's a very unique kind of action game. Just gotta experiment with movesets I guess. If all else fails there's always Yes Man Kablam and Chain Yanker abuse.

As for Bayonetta PC, I've played through Bayo 1 so many times...if I was gonna replay one, it'd be another playthrough of 2. I only played it once it was so damn good that it deserves another visit.

Bayo1 on normal mode is boring to me now too and I'd want to only play hard mode where enemies are actually aggressive.

Meneses

God Hand's controls and camera also take some getting used to.

My initial impressions of the game weren't positive to say the least, but once I got into the groove I really loved it. The soundtrack was great, too.

Watching the Yooka-Laylee quick look. I'd have probably really enjoyed this game once upon a time but I doubt I have the patience for it now.

Hearing all the Star Trek talk on the latest Bombcast and TeamGFB radio is making me really want a GBWest feat. Dave Lang Film & Forties of all the original Trek films.

newjeruse

I'm interested to know what numbers Jeff is referring to when he states on the most recent Bombcast that the gap between PS4 and XB1 is closer than most people think. As far as I know, it's still at least 2:1.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm interested to know what numbers Jeff is referring to when he states on the most recent Bombcast that the gap between PS4 and XB1 is closer than most people think. As far as I know, it's still at least 2:1.

I believe it is known as his ass.

I belive he was reffering to in America, if you listen to the whole sentence.

Mr. F

Banned
I fell off BiTE after the first few eps - is it worth catching up on or does it fall into similar doldrums as the latter Metal Gear Scanlon series?

Best part about new TiTR is Vinny being able to go on the record about how he beat Dan "I've played 1,000 hours of Soul Calibur and it's the one game I'm good at" Ryckert in 1 run on the first try.

Alex was struggling with that last fight because he didn't realise you can pogo off of enemies if you down slash in Hollow Knight. I'm really hope he trucks on with it though because it's an amazing game.

Meguro

Banned
I mean, I watched that Extra Life stream where he played some SF4.
He looked competent in that.
Not great but ok.
I know he's not "good" but I've both seen and played way worse online.

Hindl

Man I'm watching the Persona 5 QL again and it's crazy how quickly they just slip back into that ER vibe

I mean, I watched that Extra Life stream where he played some SF4.
He looked competent in that.
Not great but ok.
I know he's not "good" but I've both seen and played way worse online.

I think in addition to not being the best, Dan also gets under his skin and that disrupts his game

FluxWaveZ

Man I'm watching the Persona 5 QL again and it's crazy how quickly they just slip back into that ER vibe

I've spent some time thinking about what Jeff and Vinny's reactions to certain scenes would be while playing Persona 5 and looking back on it. With this release and the QL, there's this feeling that "something's missing."

What improvements does it have over 0?

it's literally the 0 engine with basically nothing new added.

people in various threads trying to refute that Kiwami is a budget title; as a weirdo who buys every single japanese at launch, I can say that it launched at 6000 yen, while mainline games are 8000. so I mean, ~$54 isn't that much of a "budget" game, but it's still a solid $20 less than the main games.

TiTR Soulcalibur is fun.

I mean it's not Contra and they're not buddies in this format but Vinny vs Dan is a fun concept for TiTR.

I think Vinny gets done by 6 episodes like he said in the Beastcast.

If not, maybe 15.

It's still a great feature.

Prey Demo for PS4/XONE April 27th

thumbnail.png

KingKong

Alex was struggling with that last fight because he didn't realise you can pogo off of enemies if you down slash in Hollow Knight. I'm really hope he trucks on with it though because it's an amazing game.

yeah it's incredible, the later areas are so interesting and it feels like a massive world

pizzacat

Banned
Persona 5 spoilers of right after completeing the first dungeon

if we had the er and they would have gotten the real gun in the bag that would have been top 3 best gb moments ever

What could have been :[

I wish nier and drakengard had fans like witcher fans, they seem to ignore all the negative and lie about combat being fun

With those games the fans know they're ass and still love them

I wish nier and drakengard had fans like witcher fans, they seem to ignore all the negative and lie about combat being fun

With those games the fans know they're ass and still love them

when you buy a ticket for a ride that promises only bad feelings, your expectations tend to be in check.

nier's combat is still fine

oti

Banned
Guys, there's no Persona 5 ER.
Stop "their reaction would've been so awesome when SPOILER happens" posts.

There's a Persona 5 Spoiler thread, go there. This what if scenario to bring spoilers in here is unecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom