• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Vinny mentioned that he ran the host cam before because they assumed he'd die first most of the time and that's the best for spectating the stream so that's probably why they chose Ben to host this time I guess.

I blame being a bit bored with this stream less on Ben and more on team PUBG streams starting to get old at this point. I'd be into watching solo, but the team stuff has worn thin.

Hasney

Right, just got the airship in Final Fantasy X and finished the Blitzball league for the second reels. Gonna take a break for the rest of this week and actually play some PUBG and get my FFXIV character ready for Stormblood.

Wunder

Vinny mentioned that he ran the host cam before because they assumed he'd die first most of the time and that's the best for spectating the stream so that's probably why they chose Ben to host this time I guess.

I blame being a bit bored with this stream less on Ben and more on team PUBG streams starting to get old at this point. I'd be into watching solo, but the team stuff has worn thin.

gotta keep going until they win one

No way.

Have Vinny on a stream and it would be a golden feature even if it was daily. He, like Jeff (and Alex?) puts himself in situations that makes good watching.

William

They worry way too much about the circle. Would be a good tactic to hug the edge of it as it closes in and plan accordingly instead of running in every time.

Hasney

It's alright, only 6 more months or so until it's replaced with Destiny 2!

Wunder

No way.

Have Vinny on a stream and it would be a golden feature even if it was daily. He, like Jeff (and Alex?) puts himself in situations that makes good watching.

Yes, Vinny "hide behind a wall and watch my teammates die all around me" Caravella puts himself in great situations

yami4ct

I love Vinny's commentary on PUBG, but he hasn't been really building too much situational comedy aside from some rare standouts like the friendly fire in the car.

Strax

As a dude with a low voice who can tend towards vocal fry, that is not true. Vocal fry isn't like an accent. You just have to talk in a different register. It's not hard if you're even a little bit conscious of it. It's really just lazy talking.

You sound like a Kardashian? Speech therapists "vocal fry" the call is low, throaty-up of young women are gaining importance. "Sunday Morning" Faith Salie contribute girls should be encouraged to find their voices, however, say that there should be creaky uncomfortable.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yes, Vinny "hide behind a wall and watch my teammates die all around me" Caravella puts himself in great situations

Are you denying it's pretty great.

Also I've realised long ago that regular pubg is really boring to watch for me.

I need someone that fucks around like vinny. But even then it takes awhile to get to the gold.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Are you denying it's pretty great.

Also I've realised long ago that regular pubg is really boring to watch for me.

I need someone that fucks around like vinny. But even then it takes awhile to get to the gold.

I think they just need to be a little bit better if they want to keep it going.
I mean they play about as well as I do, but watching them loot stuff for 15 minutes and then die the first time they see another player is not that great.
Since I'm just watching his thing on the side I don't care that much.

I DO care about leaving the guy streaming behind though. Come on.

xuchu

The bumbling chaos of murder island is great but it's also made me appreciate the role playing of austin and patrick when they play. Usually ends just as bad but there's a fun story along the way. Shame about skype lag for Patrick though.

did you run this through google translate 3 times or something?

Anyway that video is stupid because it points out vocal fry mostly towards the ends of sentences where it's totally normal for your voice to go down and into vocal fry range and it also makes it a gendered thing for some reason. I don't mind a bit of vocal fry but with Ben it's just like, entire sentences, often.

William

Shame they didn't have extra people to jump in like normal but I'm glad they are still playing this game - it's definitely my favourite thing to watch at the minute so I hope they keep it going. Be up for some solo streams too if any of them felt so inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom