• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Has a FE story ever been good?

I can't really tell you anything about awakening other than "there's a thing where their children time travelled"

yami4ct

I can't really tell you anything about awakening other than "there's a thing where their children time travelled"

It's been varying degrees from awful to fine. The Fates series is a new low, though in those terms. Like, it doesn't bother me because my expectations for that aspect are 'fine at best', but it's a bummer they can't nail that front.

It's been varying degrees from awful to fine. The Fates series is a new low, though in those terms. Like, it doesn't bother me because my expectations for that aspect are 'fine at best', but it's a bummer they can't nail that front.

Yeah, Conquest is straight-up incomprehensible. Just mash the start button any time dialogue pops up, it's the only way to play that game.

I can't remember the storylines of 99% of Japanese games

FAME DOUGLAS

yami4ct

I remember the stories of more Japanese games than Western AAA releases for sure, but that is more of reflection of what kinds of games I play.

yami4ct

Even as a FE emblem nut and someone who has gotten too deep into mobile gachas before, I can't imagine actually putting money into FEH. The game really doesn't give you compelling reason to chase particular heroes outside of Arena and Arena is always going to be the realm of whales which kills my desire to get into it. Also, the rewards in Arena aren't great compared to what you need to put in to get those rewards.

BearPawB

Banned
I haven't been paying much attention to NetherRealm's story modes in...well, ever, but when the heck did they get around to making a full 2.5 hours of fully performed and animated story?

The last like...3 games they have made? That first mortal kombat one was reallyyy good.

Mortal Kombat X was worse, but still entertaining.
I never played the first injustice much

Just catching up with the Battlegrounds stream. And yall were being way too harsh on Ben. Or at least are forgetting how bad at the game Vinny is

Heel

ScZpzdVl.jpg

BearPawB

Banned
I feel like they never realize what a good position it is to be on the border of a circle....

They were in the bathroom. Still in the next circle, and decided to move for no real reason.
They all get so scared about the wrong circles.

As promised, fellow GB Gaffer DamnBoxes' squad rekt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1bhYuc3_ww

Video ends before I finish off the last of them but take my word for it, they all died that day.

I'm the guy who spotted and called out the UAZ and also the idiot that almost got killed because I alt-tabbed to see what they said in discord. Also, I headshot boxes out of the UAZ.

Hindl

The first English one was pretty good. Kinda tropey but what're you gonna do. Plus it helps that the first 10 chapters are a tutorial/side story that's simple but good

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Why is youtube such shit? It just randomly decides to not update my subscriptions page, which is the entire purpose of subscriptions...

hamchan

Even as a FE emblem nut and someone who has gotten too deep into mobile gachas before, I can't imagine actually putting money into FEH. The game really doesn't give you compelling reason to chase particular heroes outside of Arena and Arena is always going to be the realm of whales which kills my desire to get into it. Also, the rewards in Arena aren't great compared to what you need to put in to get those rewards.

I have my 4 lvl 40 gold team in FEH and can beat most of the content. Just amassing the orbs now which they seem to quite freely give away. No reason to spend money at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom