• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ruHX1CD.png

well...if the mustache fits.

TraBuch

Banned
Told y'all I'm the new video producer and I'm bringing some hot reaction coverage for y'all.

Reaction video for that new XXXTentacion/Keith Ape/Rich Chigga joint coming soon.

ryseing

Even as a FE emblem nut and someone who has gotten too deep into mobile gachas before, I can't imagine actually putting money into FEH. The game really doesn't give you compelling reason to chase particular heroes outside of Arena and Arena is always going to be the realm of whales which kills my desire to get into it. Also, the rewards in Arena aren't great compared to what you need to put in to get those rewards.

I haven't spent a penny on it because I'd be even more upset when I summon complete crap if it costs me money.

The "limited time heroes" bit got me when it came to Ike and Soren, two of my favorite characters in the franchise. Luckily I only spent ~$30, and there are only a handful more of characters I would be upset if I missed out on.

(Haar)

daveo42

Banned
S;G 0 1/2 (still in Orbital Eclipse Chapter):
God fucking dammit it's fucking Yuki isn't it?! Fuck just don't ignore Okabe. GAAAAAAA

Dark Theme and 100ppp ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom