• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm watching some MvC:I gameplay just for comparison purposes and I feel like another difference is the sheer amount of move yelling and spark effects too.

I dunno, i feel like it just fits a comic book fighter a lot better.

Fighting game characters yelling every time they do a special move is dumb but it's also great. Grumb if you will.

I'm not a big fighting game guy at all but Netherrealm games are definitely bottom tier for me. I have a couple of friends who are crazy for anything DC so I'll probably end up playing Injustice 2 at some point anyway.

seeing the smooth, fluid animations in the cut scenes in Injustice 2 and then going back to straight-up mortal kombat 2-type animations in fights, but animated in 3D, will never not look super weird and janky to me.

ruHX1CD.png

What is this white theme nonsense.

What the fuck. I never realized there was a dark theme on GAF. I use dark theme on GB, dark theme on Switch.

This is life changing.

Welcome to the club.

Deus Ex: Mandunked Divided

Not that big into fighting games but Injustice 2 looks nice and I'm happy for NetherRealm, it seems to be reviewing very well.

Peru

Talk about "pleasant / unpleasant voice" really baffles me. Unless you genuinely can't make out what someone's saying I don't see the reason to care, and by the 3rd episode of content I won't even register the voice except to associate it with a person.

Jintor

i dunno, i've probably listened to like 20-30 hours of dani riendeu's voice and i only really enjoy enjoy the actual sound of her voice when she starts going full rhode island

LiK

The only podcast I ended up quitting for good for their voice was Tested because of Norm's voice. It was fine with Will dominating but Norm always sounds like he's outta breath and it makes me feel the same whenever I hear him speak. Without Will there, I couldn't listen to Tested at all.

Giganteus

Talk about "pleasant / unpleasant voice" really baffles me. Unless you genuinely can't make out what someone's saying I don't see the reason to care, and by the 3rd episode of content I won't even register the voice except to associate it with a person.
Same here. That's never been a problem for me, as far as I can remember.

Zaph

funny it was when gary departed that tested really nosedived for me

dat trifecta

The WANGcast episodes will always be their best period, but since Will left and they hired Jeremy and Kishore, the podcast is good again. I skip past their nerd culture stuff, but the rest is solid.

Open Pack - lootbox opening feature

Repack - a series on games that are recycled into a new form, perhaps for localisation. (e.g. Mario 2)

Packback - A competitive This is the Run-esque series focusing on fighters, DotA, or shooters.

Benpackalar - the final form

There, now none of them can ever be used. I have saved us from the dark timelines.

daveo42

Banned
Ben's Backpack - Ben Tackles his backlog, which he stores in his Gen1 Pokemon backpack.
Pack Attack - Ben plays games with the name "Attack" in the title.
Beniot Balls - Ben plays old Kinect and Wii Party games. Includes special guests.

Man BitE is so good, the writing in this game is great! Very glad GB is playing through it, definitely would not have been exposed to this otherwise

Chuck

Still without luck
Did I mishear, or did Abby called The Beatles "overrated"??
I finally finished the Beastcast today and that sure made me turn on her real quick.

It's one thing to not like the Beatles and it's another calling them overrated. The former is preference and the latetr is brainless ignorance.

erawsd

Not that big into fighting games but Injustice 2 looks nice and I'm happy for NetherRealm, it seems to be reviewing very well.

Yeah, Im not a big fighting game guy either but after a marathon of long ass open world/RPG games over the last few months I think I'll pick it up just as a "palate cleanser" before I jump into Persona for 100hrs or however long thatll take. I thought Nier would be a nice little bite sized game, but even that ended up taking me 30hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom