• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacho cheese-dipped oreos are never ruined by quantity... their mere existence is enough.

(I'm rewatching Mario Party Party 4 and I am revolted.)

daveo42

Banned
Define chinese food.

Though I pretty much eat Asian food everyday.

American Chinese Food. Basically buffet slop that tastes good but is in essence the same low-quality chicken or pork covered in sugar and maybe sometimes a little spice. I use to eat it all the time.

Actual Asian food would probably be different thanks to the diversity, which is lacking in "Chinese Food".

Hindl

hey cmon now people we're hyping up Deftones just last page

If you wanna call it hipster, fine. If you wanna say it's not the best, fine. But they only wrote 87 songs. You're saying Ten Years Gone is in the bottom third of Zeppelin songs? Ridiculous

imBask

Banned
If you wanna call it hipster, fine. If you wanna say it's not the best, fine. But they only wrote 87 songs. You're saying Ten Years Gone is in the bottom third of Zeppelin songs? Ridiculous

did they only write 87 songs? that's kinda crazy, it seems like more but you might be right

well actually

they "wrote" 87 songs amirite

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
American Chinese Food. Basically buffet slop that tastes good but is in essence the same low-quality chicken or pork covered in sugar and maybe sometimes a little spice. I use to eat it all the time.

Actual Asian food would probably be different thanks to the diversity, which is lacking in "Chinese Food".

Ah alright, fair enough.

daveo42

Banned

Hindl

did they only write 87 songs? that's kinda crazy, it seems like more but you might be right

well actually

they "wrote" 87 songs amirite

Well yeah basically all of 1 and 2 are flat out plagiarized but whatever. But yeah, only 9 albums and averaging less than 10 seconds per album. I think it's just that so many of their songs get playing time that it feels like they were more prolific

mintyice

Yeah I'm going to need some context here.

Whats the story here?

7694efca1b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom