• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

7694efca1b.png

Brad PMed someone here? Scary.

Xater

Also E3 is now less than a month away. Doesn't even feel like that right now. Maybe once the leaks start it will heat up.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What kinds of Asian food do you eat? I could probably live off ramen, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and sushi if I could.

I'd say 70% of my diet is south east asian (malaysian, filipino, Vietnamese) + traditional chinese.

15% japanese.

10% Korean

5% everything else.

Fireblend

Banned
What kinds of Asian food do you eat? I could probably live off ramen, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and sushi if I could.

I tried takoyaki, ramen and okonomiyaki for the first time last December when visiting Japan. Ever since returning I've been eating them like crazy. I'm lucky enough to live near a place where I can get them. They're sooooo good. I had some ramen last weekend and it was raining and that makes it taste so much better for some reason.

daveo42

Banned
I tried takoyaki, ramen and okonomiyaki for the first time last December when visiting Japan. Ever since returning I've been eating them like crazy. I'm lucky enough to live near a place where I can get them. They're sooooo good. I had some ramen last weekend and it was raining and that makes it taste so much better for some reason.

We've got a shop downtown in Cincinnati that has decent ramen, but it's the only place in the area I know that also serves okonomiyaki, which is phenomenal. Sadly I've never been outside of the country, let alone Japan. Chicago's got some good ramen shops and takoyaki tho.

Xater

The Sweden treadmill thing was pretty impressive, the Belgium song was pretty good, and the Croatia performance was hilarious. Portugal guy sucked.

You know, I am kind of with you. Romania was my fun song though. Combining yodeling and rap is just too stupid.

Jeff entering Judge's Week:
"All your games are TRASH WHERE THE CLICKERS AT"

I would love to see the reaction to something like this.

oti

Banned
Each crew member* gets 1h**, everything is streamed.
They have to create the SHITTIEST Sonic friend they can come up with.
One crew member each day.
A whole week of shitty Sonic friends.
The community will decide who created the shittiest of the shittiest Sonic friends.
The losers have to drink a whole bottle of ranch soda each.

*excluding Jason, he likes Anime, that's an unfair advantage when it comes to shitty characters

**Or make it 5 minutes I don't know. But we need to celebrate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom