• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is late but these celeb suggestions for leaving the pub to see are awful on both sides of the pond.... Angelia Jolie and Kim Kardashian?

daveo42

Banned
david_the_hedgehog_by_pinkuthecat-da9el50.png

I regret nothing

We don't have any of those "Sonic Generations was alright" people in here, do we?

I didn't mind the "classic" Sonic levels with classic Sonic.

Fireblend

Banned
Even some of the 3D stages in Generations were fun. I liked the one with the balloons and the City Escape remake. I do have low standards for 3D Sonic though.

The classic parts of Generations were good and the rest of the game was not.

Also I ran into a progress halting bug at the end of Prey and Injustice isn't released until Friday here so it's clearly the worst time to be playing videogames.

Hindl

Ok I never played Sonic Generations so I can't dispute.

What made it better than the others?

It had 2D stages. They were good. And the 3D stages were bad but they did have City Escape. They didn't try to do anything new, they just remade levels that were already good and packaged them together

really Really REALLY dont want to sound like I'm criticizing Dan or anything, honestly just curious... But how do you live for 30+ years and not be sure that cake is made with flour?

Maybe it was just an off handed comment in the middle of a conversation that didn't mean anything, but Dan's relationship with food always fascinates me.

really Really REALLY dont want to sound like I'm criticizing Dan or anything, honestly just curious... But how do you live for 30+ years and not be sure that cake is made with flour?

Maybe it was just an off handed comment in the middle of a conversation that didn't mean anything, but Dan's relationship with food always fascinates me.

He had fast food on average seven times a week as a child. Nothing is ordinary or surprising.

kiyomi

You have to remember that he is really, really ignorant.

LiK said:
Sonic All-Stars Transformed is legit good. Ask Vinny.

SASRT is the goat kart racer.

Not complete garbage levels, FANTASTIC music/remixes, good graphics and speed, nice homages/references to previous games in the series. You should check it out.

It had 2D stages. They were good. And the 3D stages were bad but they did have City Escape. They didn't try to do anything new, they just remade levels that were already good and packaged them together

Hmmmm ok I'll put it on my Steam wishlist and see how cheap it is in the summer sale!

Hjod

Banned
The fact that he managed to
- Reach them just before Bianca got finished off
- Hit the guy while also dodging Bianca in a very narrow space
- Also whip around and hit the other guy before he could run away

Is pretty insane.

First I thought he missed the two guys and ran over Bianca haha.

Next Murder Island Vinny should just wait in the bushes with a car.

The fact that he managed to
- Reach them just before Bianca got finished off
- Hit the guy while also dodging Bianca in a very narrow space
- Also whip around and hit the other guy before he could run away

Is pretty insane.

I like how the second guy crawled around the building like "maybe they'll just forget about me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom