• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
Yakuza 0 > Persona 5

there I said it

I've been contemplating this thought myself but I haven't finished P5 yet and it speaks more to Yakuza 0's greatness than Persona 5 being weak in any way for me. I think Yakuza 0 was just a huge surprise for me and I enjoyed it too much.

Zaph

Am I a crazy person to hope Sony announces at E3 that going forward PS4 Pros will have 4K bluray drives?

Apart from a size reduction or HDD space increase, I doubt we'll see any more hardware upgrades to the PS4. There were already unhappy PS4 owners when the Pro was announced, so I don't think they'd tempt fate twice.

Salarians

TvFW5Ln.jpg
15 is worse than 13.
I agree with this

That would piss off quite a few people.
Fuck 'em!
How many people care about 4K blurays? You don't count. You bought both VR headsets.
I matter to me.
Apart from a size reduction or HDD space increase, I doubt we'll see any more hardware upgrades to the PS4. There were already unhappy PS4 owners when the Pro was announced, so I don't think they'd tempt fate twice.
Yeah probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom