• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
These dungeon grind ER episodes are basically podcasts for me, I just have them on in the background really.

Im sorry :(

Man the Brad/Dan Hitman videos are so great, realized I missed several of them so working my way back through. Looking forward to season 2.

EKO1Ssh.gif

hamchan

The problem with F8 is that "family" is basically all bullshit.

And apparently Vin Diesel is an asshole.

This. The problem with F8 is that it made me
not believe in the family anymore. I think Dom is just a really selfish guy who doesn't actually give a shit about the family and is only waxing lyrical to keep these chumps loyal to him.

This. The problem with F8 is that it made me
not believe in the family anymore. I think Dom is just a really selfish guy who doesn't actually give a shit about the family and is only waxing lyrical to keep these chumps loyal to him.

I've yet to see F8, but Dom is Goku. Same Goku that willingly puts the human race in danger to have an exciting fight. Same Goku who abandons his wife and kids to train.

...I have a problem.

Anyway. Excited to see F8. It's sounding like we might wind up seeing both that and Your Name tomorrow, which would be my first double feature since college.

Edit: I wonder how well Final Destination could work for a film & 40s. It's always occupied a similar "dumb fun" space in my mind. (Though with even more of an emphasis on the 'dumb' than Fast and Furious.)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ok nanako hanging out with the gang episode and now mysterious fox episode were both great back to back after those 2 or 3 dungeon grind eps. Jeff is so stoked for this fox lol.

Noooo, I finally ordered one of the Giant Bomb vintage logo hoodies when it came back in stock (medium size) and when it got to me today it turned out they sent me the wrong one! (the glow-in-the-dark vib-ribbon looking one)

I emailed them about getting the correct one, but I'm not optimistic since apparently the Vintage Logo one is already out of stock in medium again. :(

I don't hate the one they sent me, but I really hope they're able to get me the one I really wanted.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
...I have a problem.

Anyway. Excited to see F8. It's sounding like we might wind up seeing both that and Your Name tomorrow, which would be my first double feature since college.

Edit: I wonder how well Final Destination could work for a film & 40s. It's always occupied a similar "dumb fun" space in my mind. (Though with even more of an emphasis on the 'dumb' than Fast and Furious.)

Named mine Thieves R Us.

Oh, The Final Destination movies would be a great F&40s series. Love those movies. (Except the 4th, it's pretty naff)

kiguel182

Got to episode 69 of the Persona ER and lost it when
dojima gets home drunk
and I lost it at Jeffs drunk imitation. Perfect moment.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You know you guys are just getting worked for fast 9 right.

I'm just trying to come up with a dumb pun name for it.

Fast and Furious - Everything is fnine? That's too stupid and sounds boring.

Edit: A bit late to the party but it's not like Dan's video was shit while every other entry was amazing. Obviously being a beloved well known dude on the internet helped, but it's not like it was undeserved. I am however worried that Taco Bell will cancel the whole thing if they somehow see the Internet Dan video. I don't think that's the behavior they want associated with their brand.

I'm just joking with the "beloved" stuff, congratz Dan

I can't get over Dan's PSN username. Every time I see it I think it's Alex's. It seems like something from a horror movie and I don't equate Dan with someone who identifies with things from a horror movie. He seems like more fun that something like that.

Tubobutts

I can't get over Dan's PSN username. Every time I see it I think it's Alex's. It seems like something from a horror movie and I don't equate Dan with someone who identifies with things from a horror movie. He seems like more fun that something like that.
He's explained it before. Exile on Main St. is a Rolling Stones album and Mass St. is a street in Kansas he likes or something.

Gobias

Banned

It's a Rolling Stones reference

oti

Banned
I want to see Brad play more Rain World. I really, really enjoyed the QL.

I stopped watching after a few minutes. Maxbe I should give a second chance.

Oh man, Beastcast and 8-4 today. Perfect timing. I want to check out Uncharted 4 Multiplayer again (after a very long time, Overwatch isn't grabbing me like it used to) and then FF XIII on PC.

Wunder

I feel like if Vinny just learnt the game a little bit then he'd destroy Dan. Like, only a little bit.

Yeah, he almost won that first set. The format makes it hard to pick a character and rely on it, so learning some fundamentals that can apply to multiple/all characters will probably be his best bet

I've been periodically annoyed for a long time by that voice Dan does when he's mocking something, OH UGH~ whatever whatever. It's always the same voice and it's always infinitely worse than whatever he's mocking.

Listening to him during this Drawn to Death quick look is actually killing me.

oti

Banned
I've been periodically annoyed for a long time by that voice Dan does when he's mocking something, OH UGH~ whatever whatever. It's always the same voice and it's always infinitely worse than whatever he's mocking.

That's the point.

Rainmaker

Banned

At least it's not THE voice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom