• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Holy shit
KuGsj.gif

Meneses

Just finished Nier:Automata's true ending. It was really cool and even emotional.

I did "the thing", it felt appropriate.

Also, wtf, Peter Brown.

Caught up on the Fast Five commentary and, maaaaan, Vinny was totally being the annoying friend who has to ruin the fun by keeping a running tab of logical inconsistencies. Still a fun watch though.

Why must you idiots complain about everything? Why must you choose to point out other people's issues, when dismissing many of your own, when people choose to visit this thread? It would be nice to have one member of the GB crew come here, and not feel like they have to defended themselves of nonsense accusations you dreamed up in your own head every time they post.

Cheer up. Be fucking nice.

PS: I know I am complaining now that you complained, and this is a never ending circle, so let's stop!

Yawn To Death

Friday is always so stacked and it's always my long work day.

Damn you society.

TITR and Beastcast and Tender Loving Care.

Loving it.

Edit: I'll listen to Beastcast on my commute and catch TITR and TLC later.

killroy87

I don't know if I've enjoyed any content this year like I've enjoyed Dan's hate for Drawn to Death. Mostly because I felt the exact same way

The Fate Of The Furious, the eighth entry in the infinite (The) Fast And (The) Furious film series, is nominally fun. It has
jet packs, snowmobiles, angry bearded Russians, exotic cars swerving around a fissuring sheet of ice, a submarine, and Jason Statham shooting his way through tight quarters while toting a goo-gooing baby à la Hard Boiled—all in the same set piece, as a matter of fact.

Wow...

I gotta see this soon.

Lapsing on my GB subscription for a month turned out to be a great decision, I've got like six videos to catch up on plus two more Film and Forties. Content for DAYS

Nothing wrong with going to the movies by yourself. I do it on my day off sometimes, go to the earliest showing, small amount of people, nice choice of seating (they do assigned seating at my theatre, it's bullshit lol) and just have a nice chill afternoon at the theatre.

I'm gonna ask my friends if they wanna see F8 before I go by myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom