• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
The more I think about it the more I want Beast to do a Mission: Impossible franchise Film & 40s

Maybe I just want an excuse to rewatch the whole franchise...

Jeff has become weaker when it comes to goty.

What game was it from the last year that he wanted on the list but then he got betrayed and everyone knocked it off and he was legit salty? I think Inside took its place?

Ashby

Jeff has become weaker when it comes to goty.

What game was it from the last year that he wanted on the list but then he got betrayed and everyone knocked it off and he was legit salty? I think Inside took its place?
Last two years he pretty much single handedly had Mario Maker take it and kept DOOM from winning.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's probably dumber than the use of "Legos".

Nothing is dumber than how people get weirdly uptight about the preferred brand naming convention of legos

thats right you guys only care about the #content

Watch the videos and see how Jeff and Vinny both took about ten minutes of playing Hitman before they were buying in completely. The Dan/Brad series kept going all year because they both were loving the game. It was fresher on their minds and the flaws didn't bug anybody as much as the bad multiplayer bugged Jeff about Doom.

They should do a stream where they play lousy licensed games they had as kids. I feel like Dan's mentioned Ren & Stimpy: Veediots! like five times since he joined Giant Bomb.

Stimpy's Invention was a decent coop game.

SeanR1221

Chip and Dale 2 hitting one year before psx launched is nuts. I was 8 years old and was oblivious to the fact that nes games were still launching.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
If Zelda wins this year I think we need to consider that Dan's seemingly subdued involvement in these discussions is actually covering a secretly masterful manipulator who manages to get his way three years in a row

Chip and Dale 2 hitting one year before psx launched is nuts. I was 8 years old and was oblivious to the fact that nes games were still launching.

The PSX came out in 1994 in Japan, so it was actually the same year as C&D2.

If Zelda wins this year I think we need to consider that Dan's seemingly subdued involvement in these discussions is actually covering a secretly masterful manipulator who manages to get his way three years in a row

I don't know that Dan being the most influential member of the Giant Bomb crew is exactly a secret.

daveo42

Banned
Doom was one of the biggest and best surprises last year and I think how good it was in spite of the idea it'd be middling at best before launch is why it ranked so high most places. It's still high on my list from last year, but I also never got into Hitman or OW.

He's the only one with corporate sponsorships. #followthemoney

pizzacat

Banned
Because it was a game all of them really enjoyed. Even Drew mentioned how the game made him replay its missions multiple times and he has never done that (which Dan can attest to in MGScanlon 5)).

speaking of drew doom was his number 1

actually no one had hitman as number 1 on their personal lists

lots of games above hitman in their personal lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom