• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back home. Fuck, teared up at the Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, that was goddamn magical. This time around I brought my camcorder and bought a tripod. Recorded the entire concert and I'm quite pleased with the results seeing as how this is the first time I've recorded something this long. Only thing I'd probably change for another event is two things, not being afraid to zoom in and out or move the camera from left to right on occasion(I had to put the tripod and the camera at a certain angle and a height lower than me just so I won't be a total asshole to anyone behind me) and buy a Sennheiser microphone(audio quality is decent but I want it to be great). Going to put the clips together and upload the entire thing on Youtube if you guys want to check it out.

The only thing I really didn't like at the event was the chairs were garbage tier uncomfortable. Good thing that the performance itself made me forget all about it as it went on. Going through the replies was interesting to say the least! I will say that while I enjoy Waypoint(video, podcast and articles), I still miss Austin & Patrick being in GB content. Going to watch TITR & BITE now!

It's been awhile since I played a FPS but is Wolfie: The New Order considered a difficult game?

Not really. It is considered a damn good game though(infact, it's great).
The heck with the thread title. I must've missed a video, lol

jgfxcp21.gif

Dan retweeted my tweet from that moment when it happened. TLC playdate is not to be missed for sure. I can't wait till they get to the ending because if I remember correctly from way back in the day, it goes PLACES(I think all the endings do).
I really liked the Ducktales Remaster. Wish they'd do more, like Aladdin
SNES VERSION BEST VERSION
. But I guess they went with the cheaper option. This collection is nice too, but not for me.

I did too. That moon theme.
I'm gradually playing through Snipperclips with a friend of mine when we can get together every now and then and it's is a really pleasant way to be periodically reminded how dang charming it is. Best new characters.

One of the best games on the Switch besides Zelda.

I'm gradually playing through Snipperclips with a friend of mine when we can get together every now and then and it's is a really pleasant way to be periodically reminded how dang charming it is. Best new characters.

Such a great game, definitely one of my favorite coop experiences in recent memory!

Finally back home. Fuck, teared up at the Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, that was goddamn magical. This time around I brought my camcorder and bought a tripod. Recorded the entire concert and I'm quite pleased with the results seeing as how this is the first time I've recorded something this long. Only thing I'd probably change for another event is two things, not being afraid to zoom in and out or move the camera from left to right on occasion(I had to put the tripod and the camera at a certain angle and a height lower than me just so I won't be a total asshole to anyone behind me) and buy a Sennheiser microphone(audio quality is decent but I want it to be great). Going to put the clips together and upload the entire thing on Youtube if you guys want to check it out.

The only thing I really didn't like at the event was the chairs were garbage tier uncomfortable. Good thing that the performance itself made me forget all about it as it went on. Going through the replies was interesting to say the least! I will say that while I enjoy Waypoint(video, podcast and articles), I still miss Austin & Patrick being in GB content. Going to watch TITR & BITE now!

That sounds awesome minus the chair situation! I would definitely like to check out the videos when you have them posted :D. Been debating on going myself but the closest it is to me is 3ish hours away on a week night so probably would need to take a day off work... considering it though.

doom 2016 is drawn to death for old people

sksjuz1.gif

I would have been happy if either of them won. Hitman clearly won because of that continuous content, it kept people playing and talking about it throughout the entire year.

That sounds awesome minus the chair situation! I would definitely like to check out the videos when you have them posted :D. Been debating on going myself but the closest it is to me is 3ish hours away on a week night so probably would need to take a day off work... considering it though.

Maybe the video will sway you, from Brighton to Birmingham was 3+ hours by train which is why I had to spend the day there since the thing started at night. The video is converting now so it'll take a few hours(the total size is 40GB and the entire length is 1 hour and 50 minutes minus the intermission)

You cant discount the fact that half of the Doom package was garbadge. Yeah you can arguee the campain makes up for it, but its like buying a volvo. Its a great car but its really sub par in many areas when deciding which car to buy.

Hitman is the new Shadow of Mordor

Hitman is actually a really good game though...

Maybe the video will sway you, from Brighton to Birmingham was 3+ hours by train which is why I had to spend the day there since the thing started at night. The video is converting now so it'll take a few hours(the total size is 40GB and the entire length is 1 hour and 50 minutes minus the intermission)

Yea it probably will haha, I am leaning towards doing it already! Awesome, can't wait to check it out!

one made easier content for them to put out and the other didnt

If they didn't enjoy it there wouldn't be much content so that was just icing.

speaking of drew doom was his number 1

actually no one had hitman as number 1 on their personal lists

lots of games above hitman in their personal lists

Their personal lists and GOTY list don't have to go hand in hand, hell its why they have personal lists in the first place.

Its the game giantbomb most enjoyed playing last year.

Fast 4 is underrated as hell

Why do people hate it?

In my memories I remember thinking 4 was also pretty bad, but after walking 2 and 3 in quick succession it made me realize that 4 was such a step up that even if it's not that great of a movie it's still a very good F&F movies, just without all the crazy. Unless you call Vin's Detective Vision scene crazy :)

Is Fast 4 the one with the drug tunnels?

I remember thinking it was a decent movie. Obviously kind of a outlier in tone for the F&F movies. Not as "this is the most early 2000s thing in the world" like the first 3 movies. Not a over the top stupid as the movies that followed.

Wunder

Is Fast 4 the one with the drug tunnels?

I remember thinking it was a decent movie. Obviously kind of a outlier in tone for the F&F movies. Not as "this is the most early 2000s thing in the world" like the first 3 movies. Not a over the top stupid as the movies that followed.

Yes. I only remember the drug tunnel scene and the driving range scene

Mr. F

Banned
Jeff's deadpan salt levels on GOTY flip between hilarious and uncomfortable to listen to. Hoping new hires can filibuster like Austin (even if for the wrong reasons like Austin) because him having so much sway is boring as fuck to listen to

Wunder

Are they mainlining the Yakuza story or messing with side missions?

they're not looking at a guide for side missions so they just kinda run around the town a little bit and after one or two side activities, be it training, eating or an actual substory they decide to do the next story mission.

I know Toshihiro Nagoshi doesn't like people getting killed in his games and stuff. He has a steadfast Batman rule and that's why he hates GTA. But introducing scumbag characters who kidnap 8 year old girls to sell to paedophiles and letting them run off screaming mercy isn't really the moral high ground.

I have so much #content to watch now that I'm home.

TITR Episode 3
Beast in the East
Disney Games QL

Plus I was gonna continue the Phantasmagoria Playdate and maybe start Contradiction: STL by Tuesday.

PLUS I still trying to get through the P4 ER.

Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkk.

Fantastic BITE episode, I'm so glad they did that crosswords sidequest. It's one of my favorite sidequests in the game. Also, TITR: Soulcalibur is damn good, those that say it's boring are insane.

idhaqy4q.gif

Vinny's got this. All he needs to do is have more patience and block more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom