• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only April and I feel like the GOTY Awards are already in motion.

We still gotta see how May-December pan out lol.

The only upcoming games I really see having a shot at the throne are Mario Odyssey and Destiny 2. Kiwami won't get as much attention as Y0 and I personally don't think Wardor will be anything special.

I need to give Kiwami a chance. I'm excited for that. I think I'm gonna give Prey a try too. Also I should probably grab some of the early year heavy hitters at a discount.

Like I revealed in GB #27, I'm the black sheep of the OT.

I've played or bought

Yakuza 0
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Yooka Laylee
MLB The Show 17 (redboxed)

I haven't played

Nier: Automata
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Persona 5

Then again...I feel like some of those don't apply to me. Like I don't care to be a high schooler all over again. And Horizon looks cool but I'm just not intrigued by the premise tbh. And Nier looks cool but I don't like twin stick shooters (I could be wrong about this info here though)

I guess I'm the alternative taste guy.

tumblr_mjzk1ibFxZ1r6406qo2_500.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Persona 5 just makes me think that Fast 10 should have Dom and Hobbs evoking their personas as a logical progression of the series.

Joeku

Persona 5 just makes me think that Fast 10 should have Dom and Hobbs evoking their personas as a logical progression of the series.

I mean, they're halfway there. When they press the NOS button, a persona might as well appear above the car and motion it to go faster.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I want to see Tej's SLink and how he turned into a hacker.

God, can you imagine a Fast and Furious game in the style of persona.

Oh yeah, fun fact.

My friend texted me that my so called favorite scene in Fast 6, the runway scene that the runway in that scene is 28 MILES long, when the longest runway on record is 7 MILES long. Thus proving that Fast & Furious 6 was clearly one for the ages.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
have they met nishitani yet?

nishitani is the fucking best. i thought kuze and sagawa were the best then i met nishitani.

Oh yeah, fun fact.

My friend texted me that my so called favorite scene in Fast 6, the runway scene that the runway in that scene is 28 MILES long, when the longest runway on record is 7 MILES long. Thus proving that Fast & Furious 6 was clearly one for the ages.

Yes
There is graph and everything
d8e9ddb4aeeed93a02aa3bcd36094e1b_frs-brz-in-fast-7-scion-fr-s-forum-subaru-brz-forum-toyota-fast-and-furious-runway-meme_593-832.jpeg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The thing I wonder about the runway, is if you could infer that the scenes, while appearing one after another, were supposed to be going on at the same time (so say, Meat Brawl 3000 was happening at the same time as Han/Giselle/Titantic)

But I still imagine it's a 10+ mile runway if you crammed it all together, split-screen style.

I can see why some people are sour on Fate of the Furious but I really enjoyed it, now this is spoiler territory but is the main problem for most people that

Jason Statham's Deckard Shaw goes from murdering Han to team player and provides some comic relief as he saves Dom's son from Cipher's cyber plane? I didn't think about it at the time but it kinda fucked up how they forget he murdered Han and let him save the day and join the rooftop cookout at the end.

I can see why some people are sour on Fate of the Furious but I really enjoyed it, now this is spoiler territory but is the main problem for most people that

Jason Statham's Deckard Shaw goes from murdering Han to team player and provides some comic relief as he saves Dom's son from Cipher's cyber plane? I didn't think about it at the time but it kinda fucked up how they forget he murdered Han and let him save the day and join the rooftop cookout at the end.

Who says Han is dead?

I DIDN'T SEE NO BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom