• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, looking at the mission list in MGSV makes me want to play the game even less. Do I really have to replay all this shit? Ugh.

At this point I'm tempted at just watching MGS Scanlon or something like that. I've put like 36 hours into this. I got my money's worth...

You just have to do the yellow ones if I remember correctly. You only have to do one mission before the first yellow one pops up and then just focus on that. Ah man, I enjoyed playing that game a bunch.

e: Listen to the yellow tapes first to see if it pops after that.

TraBuch

Banned
That's kinda sad... I hope their listener numbers are doing okay though. I still listen every week, but can't say I've been super excited when a new one came out... But I guess I haven't felt that way for several years now. Maybe new hires will help though!
I think Jeff's said there're more listeners than ever. The Bombcast thread just died when the Bombcast went live.

I think Jeff's said there're more listeners than ever. The Bombcast thread just died when the Bombcast went live.

Yup, because most of the people here listen to it live. Although not usually but I think it happens more often than not. I myself like saving it for later(unless I'm free during that time).

kiguel182

You just have to do the yellow ones if I remember correctly. You only have to do one mission before the first yellow one pops up and then just focus on that. Ah man, I enjoyed playing that game a bunch.

e: Listen to the yellow tapes first to see if it pops after that.

I've enjoyed most of the game but I think it's just too long. I'm tired of it.

I'll do the yellow stuff and see if it shows up. I assume the "twist" one is also yellowed out.

It's not like I don't enjoy the game but I'm just ready for it to be over.

daveo42

Banned
I'll consider checking the English audio books guys. Thanks.

Man, looking at the mission list in MGSV makes me want to play the game even less. Do I really have to replay all this shit? Ugh.

At this point I'm tempted at just watching MGS Scanlon or something like that. I've put like 36 hours into this. I got my money's worth...

Well, if you want to 'beat' the game, then yes. Most tedious portion was clearing all that shit again just to get to the final missions which are actually real good.

I TOLD YOU SO

Listen to oti. oti is always right.

Ehhhhh...

kiguel182

I'll consider checking the English audio books guys. Thanks.

Well, if you want to 'beat' the game, then yes. Most tedious portion was clearing all that shit again just to get to the final missions which are actually real good.

Ehhhhh...

Does Drew do everything?

daveo42

Banned
Why is he at the Hoover Dam?

Obsidian coming back to the Fallout series to save it from Bethesda.

Je parle Anime comme une vache jif.

ibXaE9B.gif

WAIT

nevada

hoover dam

NEW VEGAS HAD THE HOOVER DAM

IS IT HAPPENIGN

GB has mentioned that they don't do invites by game companies unless it's something they're interested in, and I can say that the next fallout would be interesting enougH!?

pronk420

I'm really confused by the latest this is the run

Vinny beat Dan in the 8 round random thing, and I thought that was the end and stopped paying attention, but then they started playing again and Vinny lost. Is it over or what? Was it best of three or something?

Vinny beat Dan in the 8 round random thing, and I thought that was the end and stopped paying attention, but then they started playing again and Vinny lost. Is it over or what? Was it best of three or something?

Yes, its
a best of 3

Fireblend

Banned

It's best of 3

Mupod

I just reached the cabaret club part of Yakuza. I think I might sink some time into this mode...

If there was a standalone version I'd probably play the shit out of it. It's so good. It's too bad that after you finish the questline it doesn't pay out as well as real estate, but I kept playing it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom