• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they can do a multi person QL for Star Trek Bridge Crew.

That game is cross platform play between PS4-Oculus-Vive right? How the heck does that work? U-play?

Rick Flair > Hulk Hogan.

This.

wT9V4.gif

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Jason needs to spend more time in back behind the controls. He feels the need to constantly be in front of the camera, but dude still can't get the capture framerate right on videos.

Hasney

Get the sugarless ones because the ones with sugar has like a crapload of them.

70gs for 1 can is ba-na-nas.

Unless you're in England where apparently we only want sugar ones! (Despite Monster having a great sugar free range). They do now do frozen cocktail tasting ones like Margarita and Mojito though. I need to check those out, sugar be damned.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Unless you're in England where apparently we only want sugar ones! (Despite Monster having a great sugar free range). They do now do frozen cocktail tasting ones like Margarita and Mojito though. I need to check those out, sugar be damned.
I'm mad that sugar-free Monster has 5grams of carbs per can, it's bullshit that I have to resort to Tesco shite brand.

Hasney

I'm mad that sugar-free Monster has 5grams of carbs per can, it's bullshit that I have to resort to Tesco shite brand.

I mean, I have them so irregularly that it doesn't matter, but no wonder they taste good compared to the other sugar free energy drinks.

I don't understand how they can have 11 calories and no sugar, yet carbs exist in there.

Ultra Red only has 3g....

justjim89

Hoo boy wait till June. Tekken 7 and then Arms (it has fighting game language) in the span of 2 weeks. Pray that E3 news buries it

Arms at least looks fun to play. Give me motion controlled punches over quarter circle high kick low kick punch high kick nonsense.

daveo42

Banned
Got home today. Feeling better than I did. Not perfect, but hey, I don't really feel like putting a gun to my head so yeah, small steps. Thanks to all of you that sent me a private message, it really means a lot. You know who you are.

So yeah, what'd I miss?

Welcome back dude. Glad to hear you're okay. You didn't miss much. Mostly the same level and kinds of infighting that GBGAF is known for.

daveo42

Banned
I think Dan succeeded largely because he had a willing producer in Drew to make those ideas come to life and he has said he had a ton of ideas while at GI that never got approved. Not saying Dan didn't put in work, just that there are more factors than just "have cool idea for series"

Vinny is also that kind of producer at East. West needs a Jason to grow into that kind of role. Hopefully it'll be more feasible once they have a second producer, which West desperately needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom