• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home today. Feeling better than I did. Not perfect, but hey, I don't really feel like putting a gun to my head so yeah, small steps. Thanks to all of you that sent me a private message, it really means a lot. You know who you are.

So yeah, what'd I miss?

Welcome back my dude! So glad that you're feeling much better but hey, small steps as you said. Hang in there and have patience. You didn't miss much except for a pretty fun side-quest-y/minigame-y episode of BITE and a great QL featuring 1991's 2017 best fighting game.
Oh man what is that from

Unprofessional Fridays: 04/12/2013

featuring Bioforge's first appearance!

robotrock

Banned
I would assume setting your console output to 720p would still have Tekken render internally at 900p. Unless there's some actual resolution setting inside console Tekken.

Hasney

I would assume setting your console output to 720p would still have Tekken render at 900p but downsample to 720p. Unless there's some actual resolution setting inside Tekken on consoles though

The devs have always had this control, but never used it on PS4 until the pro. GT6 has this thing were when set at 720p, it runs at a higher framerate as it renders at 720p and now, we have games that will run worse when 4k is selected on the pro.

That's not related to Tekken 7, but weird shit can just happen/

RHNUTEb.png

cordy

Banned
Whenever Dan reads emails, he has this tone that makes him sound almost child-like. Kinda adorable, lol

He sounds like he's reading a letter from a pen pal which works. It makes even the darkest most disturbing emails enjoyable to some degree.

Hindl

Sweet interested to hear his thoughts. I really enjoyed it. Also do we know if Alex did any additional routes in Nier?

Salarians

Horizon: Zero Dawn is really good y'all

ending spoilers:
except for the post-credits sequel tease which was not needed
Whenever Dan reads emails, he has this tone that makes him sound almost child-like. Kinda adorable, lol
Dan Ryckert: kinda adorable

Moaradin

P5 doesn't come anywhere close to Nier in the music department. I was pretty disappointed in the music for P5 tbh. It's the weakest in the series.

Got home today. Feeling better than I did. Not perfect, but hey, I don't really feel like putting a gun to my head so yeah, small steps. Thanks to all of you that sent me a private message, it really means a lot. You know who you are.

So yeah, what'd I miss?

Glad you're back and doing better! Not much... Same old. Normal Friday streams, lots of Ben gifs. Some good beast in the east!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom