• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben really is a great addition to the crew. I love his exagerrated laugh whenever they make a bad joke on purpose. LIke the Izzy joke on this weeks bombcast haha

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can't get a second video producer for the busiest time of the year for video games for months for a video focused site

boy the CBS deal was a really good idea

Seriously, why don't they just periscope or grab a laptop with a webcam at this point? I know UPF is for premium but if it constantly breaks, just throw something together as damage control in the mean time.

Red UFO

Can't get a second video producer for the busiest time of the year for video games for months for a video focused sites​

boy the CBS deal was a really good idea
considering the site probably wouldn't have made it too much longer on its own, yes it was.

God, I feel bad for Jason. The guy needs help in there.

It's nice that we've got a little more energy on the team with Ben, but they should have prioritised a Drew replacement before they went after an editorial hire.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
the memes
DBVZhdvU0AA0eAj.jpg:large

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
considering the site probably wouldn't have made it too much longer on its own, yes it was.

Considering Jeff launched a second website for video games before all the Patreons and social media connectivity,

I'm gonna say they would have been fine

Megasoum

Banned
God, I feel bad for Jason. The guy needs help in there.

It's nice that we've got a little more energy on the team with Ben, but they should have prioritised a Drew replacement before they went after an editorial hire.

Ben is replacing Dan who left a long time ago... Drew left recently

def sim

Considering Jeff launched a second website for video games before all the Patreons and social media connectivity,

Putting his own and coworkers/friends livelihoods on the line in the hopes of lightning striking twice doesn't sound like something Jeff would do.

Megasoum

Banned

Jeff himself said multiple times that without the CBS buyout and the site's subscriber setup the site would be long gone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom