• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
2943148-cp_bringyourbgame_bujingai_06022017.01_31_52_17.still002.jpg

Bring Your B-Game: Bujingai - The Forsaken City
Gackt is a man of many talents, but oh so few words.

Mr. F

Banned
I mean use the 'number one show' slot and bang out some actual engaging #content. They could rotate it in like they planned to with call in shows.

I'm just the ideas guy.

I love how they refuse to admit Street Fighter 5 is a bad game. "But the fighting is good"....

No it's not, not if you literally can't say anything else positive about the game at all, and everything else is horrible, then it's a bad game. Same thing with Destiny. If you have one Pro and everything else is Cons, then it's a bad game, just call it out for what it is and move on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ARMS is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth from the testpunch

it just feels so slow compared to Virtual On/GEXVS and the motion controls feel way way too sensitive. and the pro controller seems to be a huge handicap to youself since you cnat seem to curve your shots with it

Jintor

maybe i'm not playing at a high enough skill level but shot curving definitely doesn't feel essential

my main problem with motion controls is movement being tied to motion controls. i just want it on analogue instead while i punch for, well, punches

Here is Ben, YOUR ANIME SAVIOUR. Shitting on Attack in Titan!

AoT sucks. Most HARDCORE anime fans agree.

ARMS is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth from the testpunch

it just feels so slow compared to Virtual On/GEXVS and the motion controls feel way way too sensitive. and the pro controller seems to be a huge handicap to youself since you cnat seem to curve your shots with it

You can definitely curve your shots with the pro controller. I think the game is much better with it, too. As for speed, I get what you mean. It's definitely a slower game than those since you have to be able to see the punches coming, but some characters feel way too sluggish even within that framework. Like I just tried Twintelle, and her lack of air maneuverability is killing me. I need that good Min Min horizontal kick/dash.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You can definitely curve your shots with the pro controller. I think the game is much better with it, too. As for speed, I get what you mean. It's definitely a slower game than those since you have to be able to see the punches coming, but some characters feel way too sluggish even within that framework. Like I just tried Twintelle, and her lack of air maneuverability is killing me. I need that good Min Min horizontal kick/dash.

Mummy feels like he shouldn't even be in the game he feels so slow. Like and this is someone who usually prefers the big slow heavy hitters. He's too slow.

I actually started off having less fun with the testpunch this time around, but it was just because I'm being a little too flaily.

I'd give the Pro Controller a go if I actually had one, but I'm holding out for that Splatoon Pro in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom