• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

- J - D -

There's a Mario Party game on her list!

giphy.gif

I dont think Borderlands 2 is a particularly great game but i would still rather than play that then most of the games on Jeff's list 💁🏻

dh4niel

I might cancel my sub depending on how the E3 coverage turns out. Ben's involvement has entertained me immeasurably but I haven't been feeling it for awhile now. I've enjoyed the recent UPFs but it doesn't justify 5 bucks a month for me.

I mean, there's no clickers but
0608_6akpm.gif

An Assassin's Creed and Shadow of Mordor on an all-time list.

Yes, the inclusion of Firewatch and Borderlands 2 is bothersome.

Yeah that's kind of hard to ignore. A shame because most of the picks are pretty cool!

But her heroic stance against the Vita makes her still the best person on staff.

#Abby2020

Between this list, her comments about FF, and that Vita tweet, Abby is really collecting some poo poo points.

But at least she managed to include a game that came out in the last 25 years!

Edit: managed to load the full list. He snuck a few in there at the bottom.

TraBuch

Banned
Top fifteen games of all time, no order.

Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Cross
Bloodborne
Terraria
The Last of Us
GTA: San Andreas
Breath of Fire 3
Okami
Bully
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Killer7
Unreal Tournament
Ape Escape
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Mega Man Legends

This list is fact.

Top fifteen games of all time, no order.

Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Cross
Bloodborne
Terraria
The Last of Us
GTA: San Andreas
Breath of Fire 3
Okami
Bully
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Killer7
Unreal Tournament
Ape Escape
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

List is too good, you cannot be Giant Bomb staff.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I usually line up more with Jeff's taste, but Its always funny to hear Jeff trash other games like Sonic and Dynasty Warrior so vehemently then look at some of the stuff he likes.

oti

Banned
I do agree with Abby about Arms.. its a neat game but I think Im already bored of it after 2 test punch sessions.

I didn't even play the last session today.
I think it's charming but nowhere near full price territory for me. I'll wait a year to see what the updates bring.

- J - D -

Jeff's list implies a deep history rife with esoteric stuff most millennials and younger have never heard of. Yet there's an absolute lack of pretense. It's Jeff.

Most people have better taste then Jeff.

Jeff is the Rodger Ebert of video games if Ebert didnt like Citizen Kane and 2001 but instead liked the kinda movies Jeff likes.

Are you implying that Roger Ebert had bad taste?

I bet you're the kind who got real mad that Ebert gave a thumbs down to Die Hard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I made an all-time list it would likely have much more PC games than consoles. Unfortunately, no one would recognize such titles like 'The Sims' as they're PC games and no ones heard of PC games

oti

Banned
If I made an all-time list it would likely have much more PC games than consoles. Unfortunately, no one would recognize such titles like 'The Sims' as they're PC games and no ones heard of PC games

There are Germans on here. We know what a PC is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom