• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I mean, he's not wrong. I never use voice chat, and for people who do they probably already have a solution. This doesn't absolve Nintendo of the absolute dumpster fire that they put forth to do voice chat of course. Agree completely with GB, just let people use plug in headsets or bluetooth.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It really is the most boring thing to watch.
I don't know if its just the game thats crap or how they play it.

They run around for twenty minutes and nothing happens.
Then they get shot from off screen and it ends.

That's just how the game is.
At least for me.
Which is why I'm kinda done with it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
f9242ed5f580a67606734a3fc9ee48c9.jpg

ST2K

I'm just worried PUBG will get GOTY since the games they stream the most seem to end up with that award.

Hasney

I'm just worried PUBG will get GOTY since the games they stream the most seem to end up with that award.

Don't worry about utterly meaningless things like someone else opinion giving something an award. Your life will be much better. The conversations make GOTY which is why I only listen to the ones that actually discuss it.

so you're investing 2 pockets to your switch + 1 for your wallet + 1 for your phone? where do you put your keys?

I don't actually ever do this, like my GBA/DS/3DS was never in my actual pocket. I'm just saying it's possible.

ST2K

Don't worry about utterly meaningless things like someone else opinion giving something an award. Your life will be much better. The conversations make GOTY which is why I only listen to the ones that actually discuss it.

I enjoy the GotY conversations because it's the best content GB puts out related to discussing the actual merit of a game. So I don't feel bad about "worrying" in so far as those conversations get derailed. Obviously, it's not actual anxiety, but it'd be a bummer if GotY discussions were reducible to that from now on.

It's not eligible under the current rules as it's still Early Access.

Ah, good. I forgot about that.

Hasney

Making this game they played so much of ineligible for their own GotY would be ludicrous.

Also, it's due to be officially released later this year.

They may as well hold off and keep in Early Access until it is totally, totally finished. If you can sell 3 million in early access, why rush?

Meguro

Banned
Have to agree with this page.
The last two Murder Islands were boring to watch.
Unless they actually start getting better I'm good if they stop here.

Meneses

Agreed. People who don't like BotW don't like good games.

I love good games, which is why BotW is not even on my top ten list.

Or, I guess it would be there by default because I don't think i've played more than 10 games this year, yet.

Hasney

I doubt the streams will be any better even if they get good.

I like playing PUBG, but it's not in my top 5 for the year so far. Want to get back in it while I'm off next week though.

robotrock

Banned
I've also had my fill on GBPUBG, but I'm glad they made the most they could out of that game.

The Monday co-op/multiplayer feature should just stay forever though. I don't really know what games they could play, but I like seeing regular content with both West and East a whole lot.

Hasney

Uniracers hype! Now this is a good goddamn podcast.

I've also had my fill on GBPUBG, but I'm glad they made the most they could out of that game.

The Monday co-op/multiplayer feature should just stay forever though. I don't really know what games they could play, but I like seeing regular content with both West and East a whole lot.

It's almost like... It's Destiny... 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom