• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

Didn't catch this (made the mistake to go watch The Mummy), but in general these Waypoint PUBG streams have been a lot of fun. And mostly because Austin and Patrick seems to have a lot of fun playing it.

Yes I like their energy in these things. I'm watching one of their archives now and it's a lot of fun.

I really like the game but find I can't play for extended periods as each death, especially after a promising or tense start, feels like a kick in the guts. I like watch others play it a lot though and it helps learning the map too.

I mean that's fine, I don't expect JRPGs to have good story or characters(which is funny since that's what most people praise them for?) but I don't think the movement or combat feels good at all. It feels worse than Witcher and DAI which I didn't think possible so I extra don't want to play a subpar open world game with a neat theme that gets old quickly

Not to make things worse but the game nosedives at around chapter 8 or 9 and picks up at the end. The strongest thing story wise besides the ending is the post credits cutscene. If the entire game had the same execution as that cutscene, we would have ended up with something real special.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DBirRcUVwAEB1Uv.jpg
DBirRcVU0AAUT5c.jpg

derFeef

I am not sure if they person who makes the W10/Xbox app is in here but I want to say thank you. My main way to watch GB content now!

yami4ct

Going by his twitter, Vinny has probably spent more on Transformers than Dan has on Amiibo at this point

Oh for sure. TF collection is much more expensive upkeep than cheap ass amiibo. Vinny's actually buying expensive well produced product as well and not just overpriced cheaply made garbage statues like Dan.

Dan's 'complete collection' is also bullshit because he doesn't own the Monster Hunter Ride amiibo as far as I can tell.

Two late thoughts from the last week of videos:

This Tolkhead is right there with you, Vinny.

Ben had heart surgery??

Was that mentioned on the Bombcast? If so, I missed that. Also, extremely tall people tend to have many heart problems, especially those incredibly tall basketball players in the NBA. The heart just seems to be overstressed. So, hearing Ben had heart surgery is not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom