• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Dammit I'm watching the 2016 Press Conference and the "Exclusive to Xbox One and Windows 10" before the Killer Instinct trailer just booted my XB1

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man playing Titanfal 2o n PC is really bumming me out

every game involves someone leaving and no one filling in their spot for the entire game because barely anyone is playing it

That last game on Murder Island was pretty good.

They were playing as a team for the most part, just need to tighten it up and i feel they can get there.

LOL at Microsoft attempting to nip the "BC is worthless" narrative at the bud with their glass half full spin of their data.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
LOL at Microsoft attempting to nip the "BC is worthless" narrative at the bud with their glass half full spin of their data.

I'd have a PS4 at launch instead of not at all if it had backwards compatibility and I'd have sold the Xbox that came with my TV if it didn't play 360 games. I don't really give a half a fuck what the stats say. I also play with my consoles offline more often than not though so I don't count either way.

I still play some of my 360 games on Xbox One. Sometimes you just feel like popping in an old game and it's a damn good feeling to know that you could do so without plugging in your 360 or buying another one if you sold yours. I myself still have my 360 but it's back in my hometown so, yeah.

Aselith

So, I just started playing this Crazy Taxi thing...is it a well known thing that sometimes the ads just load to a black screen and you can immediately rush it over and over again? Cause I went through like 7 s rank cards and like 15 a rank in about 15 minutes so that seems like something they might wanna fix.

Went from 10x multiplier on my next prestiege to x21 also

def sim

LOL INDEED

9pPfDFW.gif

I'll admit backwards compatibility used to be a big sticking point for me, but across PS4 and Switch, I haven't missed it much. Actually unhooked my PS3 after nearly 11 years when Vanquish came to PC.

Although if I had an XB1 I'd periodically play Skate, PGR4, and Crackdown while listening to podcasts like I used it. And playing Yakuza 5 on PS3 a while back on my loud launch PS3 made me wish I could play it on PS4 instead. Maybe not crucial, but BC is definitely a nice feature to have.

Been on vacation for the past week... Have I missed any good GB stuff? How was Murder Island, UPF, playdate, etc... Anything I should download for an upcoming plane ride back home?

I'd have a PS4 at launch instead of not at all if it had backwards compatibility and I'd have sold the Xbox that came with my TV if it didn't play 360 games. I don't really give a half a fuck what the stats say. I also play with my consoles offline more often than not though so I don't count either way.

I still play some of my 360 games on Xbox One. Sometimes you just feel like popping in an old game and it's a damn good feeling to know that you could do so without plugging in your 360 or buying another one if you sold yours. I myself still have my 360 but it's back in my hometown so, yeah.

It's a weird console fanboy thing to pretend that having access to your older catalogue on the same hardware is something that needs to be attacked.

LOL INDEED

9pPfDFW.gif

Nothing wrong with any of these points

This aspect now being a contested area in this "war" is what is hilarious to me.

Been on vacation for the past week... Have I missed any good GB stuff? How was Murder Island, UPF, playdate, etc... Anything I should download for an upcoming plane ride back home?
murder island was good, the last match got really intense
upf was
how do you feel about fight games? Tekken was okay. The set they had was interesting, very old gb.
playdate was very boring, the only good parts are when they argue about what is a b game

atomsk

Party Pooper
Was Trials of The Blood Dragon a free game during E3 or just low price?

Man, now I want another Trials game.

it launched during the Ubi conference for $15

I regret immediately buying it as it suuuuucked.

RedLynx should be hard at work on a proper new Trials game afaik

Man playing Titanfal 2o n PC is really bumming me out

every game involves someone leaving and no one filling in their spot for the entire game because barely anyone is playing it

When that happens on any game it makes the match boring. And this sometimes happens on games with a healthy population, like COD games on the consoles. Just something goes wrong and the match doesn't repopulate.

Can't count the amount of times games have ended 2v2 when they started 6v6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom