• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
murder island was good, the last match got really intense
upf was
how do you feel about fight games? Tekken was okay. The set they had was interesting, very old gb.
playdate was very boring, the only good parts are when they argue about what is a b game

Well that's a bummer there's not a lot of good content, but at least it won't take long to catch up.

Tagyhag

If you told me that man is a lifeforce vampire I would believe you.

He's way too handsome.

014.png

You can't DISPROVE it.

oti

Banned
Jeff called Saturday the end of the week at the beginning of this weeks Bombcast.

#teamjeff #suckitdan

But Jeff and Dan (and presumably Brad) are on the same team. Which is is wrong team.

Fact: Sunday is the last day of the week.

Volotaire

Apparently Brandon Jones will be on the GB after hours show this year. I can't wait for the comments. It will be delicious.

I hope GB have a good number of new guests in addition to the regulars.

TraBuch

Banned
Wait. What the fuck. Bully 2. Please don't be a hoax. Please be real. It's fake isn't it? Maybe it's real? Pleeease. Fuck it, it's fake. Right?

robotrock

Banned
Wait. What the fuck. Bully 2. Please don't be a hoax. Please be real. It's fake isn't it? Maybe it's real? Pleeease. Fuck it, it's fake. Right?

I've been trying to figure this out.

My theory: Dan Ryckert, known international prankster, still had access to the Game Informer website and did some pranking.

TraBuch

Banned
That tweet means absolutely nothing to me. It's either damage control or there was legit some weird error, but there's no way of knowing which it is.

Apparently Brandon Jones will be on the GB after hours show this year. I can't wait for the comments. It will be delicious.

if they have some bit or comment on the freakout comparisons
that'd be pretty good

Joeku

Nah Jones is good people. He's the one who called out No Man's Sky on being nothing while trying to present itself as being everything despite everyone else in the room lavishing it with praise.

- J - D -

Nah Jones is good people. He's the one who called out No Man's Sky on being nothing while trying to present itself as being everything despite everyone else in the room lavishing it with praise.

Yeah I remember Jones being the voice of reason opposite of the "Sean Murray won't like you" guy. God how embarassing.

Netflix's design is like the antithesis of what Giant Bomb needs. Giant image tiles sorted by genre, that you need to click to get info on the program, is basically what they have now, only there's no extra info available. Continue Watching is like the only Netflix aspect worth integrating, and they already have it.

GB needs a QL Crew-esque set-up, where videos (and articles/podcasts) are tagged by series/game/persons involved/length/release date, searchable, and GB members can, I dunno, vote at user-created timestamp "moments" or something. It basically needs to be a database, not a library. Because people looking through old videos, I imagine, care about three things: seeing footage of/watching them play a certain game, seeing a specific "moment," or watching a full series.

And on top of this, they need to better organise the videos. The Premium tab is a mess, for instance; I wouldn't even know where to start with UPF or TNT if QLcrew didn't exist. The site as-is is designed for people on the front page and no one else.

I get that they're a small company, but they're owned by a big company so they're going to have to do it eventually. They can't keep relying on fan efforts like QLcrew or that "best of" thing (which I realise was made official some time ago) inadvertently subsidizing and/or covering for their site's shortcomings.
I got into the Windjammers closed beta for this weekend which throws a wrench into my Overwatch double XP weekend plans.

Every second spent on Overwatch brings you closer to a lootbox... which in turn brings you closer to a dance emote.

There's only one option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom