• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invis

I175ufu.gif

Jim Cornette?

It's strange going from GB being full of mostly people growing up in the 80's to now 3 people there probably associate the 90's more with their childhood. I like that this will bring up different view points. Really enjoying Ben & Abby the more I hear from them.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
i missed the deep discomfort that you really can't emulate in non-community threads

We were able to direct all of our negative feelings towards the person every other page who would come in and complain about how they were too snarky or they should shut up and let us listen to the 90 minute commercial. Now we're back to turning on each other like any good community does.

Jintor

Dave Lang's mid life crisis will take up the rest of his life

The audio network music they use for the my first E3 cast is really good

Pretty millennial

Toparaman

Banned
Slowly getting through the Nite podcasts.

Phil Spencer's attitude on competition within the industry is so positive. Makes me wish I cared for the Xbox library more.

By the way, this might be common knowledge, but qlcrew.com has chat archives for a ton of GB videos. The #VAPE3 moment is pretty great...

LiK

The Wolfenstein 2 dev interview was great. So happy he confirmed it takes place right after the first one. The way the first game ended bugged me by t it was a good setup. Also, the vape rig lol

Mr. F

Banned
Any of the after shows must-see in video form (aside from lang and co. and waypoint/polygon)? Was going to just listen to the ones I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom