• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPF starts at 3:00-3:15 pst, where a chunk of people will be home from school/work. Obviously not everyone will be.

GBE shows aren't typically watchable for anyone as they start at 2 est/11a pst, a few east coasters maybe.

As silly as it sounds, maybe it works better that way because of staffing?

Beast - younger team - goes off at a time when college-aged people can watch it.
West - older team - goes off at a time when a lot of people are home from their jobs/school.

Just ballparking, but I'm on the east coast, and by the time I've eaten dinner and settled on a Friday (if I'm not going out), it's just in time to watch UPF live if I feel like it.

oti

Banned
well yeah, I forgot to put that little land there.

Of the 3 main timezones,
UPF can be watched by east coast US, Europe, and a portion of the west coast US.
GBE can be watched by Europe, and a small portion of east coast US.

UPF is at midnight CET I believe. I wouldn't call that watchable. 7PM is when GBE starts, that's pretty great.

Meneses

Man in the Box just came on the radio and I'm instantly reminded of literally the best piece of content in GB history.

It really is top tier.

The duders' reaction when Vinny starts screaming is fantastic.

Also, Brad's angelic voice makes it even better.

pizzacat

Banned
Well, for a game that sells on "nostalgia", it seems to get a lot of people excited and is managing to sell very well.
It hasn't even come out yet?

Wait a minute? Who are you? Are you just searching for crash bandicoot results on neogaf, what the hell lmaooo

I like how we went straight back into the UPF discussion.

QWSliiC

What if I told you I was aware of that but still want to support the site?

That's pretty much where I'm at ever since GB formed.
So Bombers, I'm gonna be real, I've never played Crash Bandicoot outside of the Uncharted 4 segments. I'm really intrigued by the N. Sane Trilogy and I feel like it will tide me over till my August purchase trifecta.

Now I love platformers (I platinumed Yooka-Laylee lol) but for fans of the series, what does Crash bring to the genre?

I'm going in mostly blind outside of some gameplay vids I watched to get a feel for the game.

Thanks.

For me there are 3 great things about Crash(especially the 2nd and 3rd one).

• Tons of variety in what is essentially a linear game for the most part
  • None of the levels overstay their welcome
  • Great Soundtrack(Crash 1, 2, 3)
I seem to remember that 09 Wolfenstein actually being kinda underrated. Put it on the same level as something like Singularity, another game I really enjoyed.

Huh. Just realized that both games were developed by Raven.

Singularity is a much tighter and better experience overall though.
So I'm replaying nier automata again.

Halp.

No thanks. Shit was draining, can't go through it again. I bought the rest of the trophies from the shop and that felt real weird as fuck.
Of the 3 main timezones,
UPF can be watched by east coast US, Europe, and a portion of the west coast US.
GBE can be watched by Europe, and a small portion of east coast US.

UPF was especially impossible back in Kuwait because we're 2 hours ahead of Europe(3 hours without daylight savings). Now that I'm in the UK it's much possible to watch live BUT I like saving it for the next day. Nothing like a weekend and chilling with UPF.

As silly as it sounds, maybe it works better that way because of staffing?

Beast - younger team - goes off at a time when college-aged people can watch it.
West - older team - goes off at a time when a lot of people are home from their jobs/school.

Just ballparking, but I'm on the east coast, and by the time I've eaten dinner and settled on a Friday (if I'm not going out), it's just in time to watch UPF live if I feel like it.

You eat dinner before 6pm......you 75?

I like the actual video where you can see Vinny and the reactions of others way more

I do too. It's just something I made when that video dropped. Definitely top tier content.
I try to.
I don't eat like actual breakfast. It's been ingrained since I was younger and didn't want to shit while I was in school.

Are you me? I usually eat a banana or yogurt for Breakfast, that's it. I only eat Breakfast Breakfast during the weekends. I don't like to rush during eating and I also don't want to use ANY bathroom outside the house.

I do too. It's just something I made when that video dropped. Definitely top tier content.

Are you me? I usually eat a banana or yogurt for Breakfast, that's it. I only eat Breakfast Breakfast during the weekends. I don't like to rush during eating and I also don't want to use ANY bathroom outside the house.

I do the same thing! This morning was egg burritos and percolator coffee!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
New friday show should be Jeff sorting through his games in his garage. He won't even have to leave his house.

killroy87

Just watched the E3 segment with Gies, Miller, Kish, etc. Man, Greg Miller was peak obnoxious on that one. I miss Mary hanging around the GB set.

Are you implying that you go your whole work day without using the bathroom?

Tagyhag

Well, at the moment I am fasting(Ramadan). But on normal weekdays I do all my drinking at home for as much as I could. I also cut off on all kinds of sodas a month or so ago so I think I'm doing pretty good.

So what you're saying, is that you want us to post pictures of delicious food all day? :p

dh4niel

Well, at the moment I am fasting(Ramadan). But on normal weekdays I do all my drinking at home for as much as I could. I also cut off on all kinds of sodas a month or so ago so I think I'm doing pretty good.

Well done on cutting out the sodas my dude. I did the same months ago and I've never felt better.

So what you're saying, is that you want us to post pictures of delicious food all day? :p

Pls no. I was already on edge during GB's break times.

tiGX5bj.gif

Well done on cutting out the sodas my dude. I did the same months ago and I've never felt better.

I still have my urges as I've been drinking sodas for as long as I can remember. 2 cans, EVERYDAY. The first week or so was very tough but then it got much better as I went along, sparkling flavored water helped abit as well(thanks nckillthegrimace!)even though it doesn't come close to a soda in terms of taste.

Strax

This might be the first time I think about religion in this community.
Also I'm eating a meat & cheese pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom