• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
XKrXBYZ.png

Ashby

A minority of demographers and researchers start the generation in the mid-to-late 1970s, such as Synchrony Financial which describes Millennials as starting as early as 1976,[22][23] Mobilize.org which uses 1976–1996,[24] MetLife which uses birth dates ranging from 1977–1994,[25] and Nielsen Media Research which uses 1977–1995.[26][27]

Wouldn't this make like all of Giant Bomb millennials?

Was just watching a video by one of the #influencers I sub to and they went to the MS Xbox One X showcase event. Upon arriving, they were all given capture devices to keep so they could upload gameplay from the show. I looked up these devices, called the Ninja Inferno, and I saw that they run $1,000

Ninja Inferno

Like damnnnnn, I would shit myself to just get something like that for free. It records 4K60 with HDR as well. I bet no one in the press got anything like that, lol

A person who doesn't drink soda and never goes to the bathroom is basically Reverse Dan.

I still have my urges as I've been drinking sodas for as long as I can remember. 2 cans, EVERYDAY. The first week or so was very tough but then it got much better as I went along, sparkling flavored water helped abit as well(thanks nckillthegrimace!)even though it doesn't come close to a soda in terms of taste.

another life saved

Glad I could help.

Aselith

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's a worse case of a mediocre RPG sequel coming out and getting high merits because of its name/lack of competition up until a few months later when other stuff blow it out and everyone acts like they always hated it

Dragon Age Inquisition or Final Fantasy 15

Ashby

Did Austin go on some pro-Fireflies from TLOU rant on a E3 Waypoint stream on something? His twitter feed is really anti-Joel right now.

Zornack

That one might be the worst just because its so samey

like its on both ends of the spectrum. FF15 and DAI losing all the stuff that was good about the series but P5 being another Persona more than ACs are 'another AC'

Things don't have to be different to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom